Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was the first episode you saw of MLP?

Expired delta

I WATCHED THE FIRST FUCKING EPISODE, MAN. THEN THE SECOND FUCKING EPISODE.

I WAS ALL LIKE 'HOLY SHIT THIS IS A GIRLS' SHOW THAT'S ACTUALLY FUCKING DECENT WHAT THE FUCK MAN WHAT THE FUCK' I WASN'T ACTUALLY FREAKING OUT, BUT FUCK, I WAS STUNNED, ASTOUNDED, LITERALLY IN AWE AT THE FUCKING GREATNESS OF THE SHOW.

PONIES! ADVENTURES! FUCKING EPIC STORYLINE! CUTE CHARACTERS! CHARACTERS I FUCKING CARED ABOUT!

IT WAS SO FUCKING AWESOME MAN I HAD TO CATCH MY BREATH, BECAUSE I JUST GOT DIABETES FROM THE SHOW. AND THEN, I FINALLY RELEASED WHO THE FUCK I WAS, AND WHAT THE FUCK MY PURPOSE IN LIFE WAS

I BECAME...

FUCKING CAPS LOCK PONY!

• Brohoof 26

Saw a bit from S2E9, then figured I should start from the begining so Ep1 ftw xD. I also didn't understand how I was enjoying a show about ponies, but you all know how that goes :P

I believe the first whole episode I watched was Dragonshy. I was alone in my dorm room because my roommates were all in class, and being a closet brony at the time was surprised to find that we had that channel. That made me love ponies even more, specifically Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy.

Can't remember exactly but I think it was episode 1 of the first season. I was completely open minded going in and I just happened to love it from the beginning. (I know for some people it takes 3 or 4 episodes to get into it.)

Edited by Apple Bloom
  • Brohoof 1

um.. The first episode of course!

I realized I loved the show as early as in the first episode.

It was when Twilight met Fluttershy I fell in love with the show.

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 1

The first episode. I think my brony ways really sunk in with Griffon the Brush-Off, when I realized how brilliant Pinkie Pie is.