Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was the first episode you saw of MLP?

Expired delta

First ever episode.

Well, let me explain. Rarely do I even care about engaging in other fandoms. However, I do have those very few moments in a year where I say "crap I'm bored gimme something new". I had that moment just recently, and I was like "the first thing that catches my eye will probably what I'll be doing for today" and then I ended up in a kyrospawn video for some reason. So I decided to get the entire first season and what second season has, and all just proceeded from there.

Yes it hasn't been a month since I've been in the fandom... So far however I see that I'm going to be in it for a veeeeeeeeeery long time.

first i saw was the "art of the dress" ep as a friend saw it and immediately saw me as a pony behind my sewing machine ( i was sewing for the WCS australian finals atthe time) so she sent me a link and NA-NA.. i was hooked!!!!

Dragonshy.

I tried really hard not to like it at first, because of MLP's incredibly girly and (sorry if this offends anypony) awful past. (Sorry, watched like 1 and a 1/4 episodes of pre-g4 because of my sister. It sucks.)

But by the time Fluttershy started yelling at the dragon, I was hooked.

I just decided to watch one at random to try it out, and ended up with Feeling Pinkie Keen. I wasn't super impressed, but I loved the interaction between the characters, and the adventurous feel of the last 5 minutes.

Well I saw a few clips, but the first time I watched an episode from start to finish was when I decided to see what the fuss was about. The episode was S1E1 and the time was two weeks ago.

The first full episode I watched was luna eclipsed, and instantly hooked, the scene with fluttershy being ordered to teach luna to speak normally still is one of my favourites :lol:

I saw the very first episode only by chance last year through a link sombody posted somewhere. I was like... Whats this? And started watching it. And then I was hooked XD

Bridle Gossip, I believe

It honestly made me laugh, and modern cartoons don't usually do that for me (I still think it's one of the funniest eps, Flutterguy singing the evil enchantress song is hilarious)... So needless to say I enjoyed it, and wanted to watch more

Although, it took me awhile to actually getting around to watching it, since I was against the whole fandom/show in the first place

Well i didn't hear about MLP till a few months ago while playing TF2, i decided to play a random PUB and got sent into a room dedicated to MLP, When i saw the sniper using a Celestia skin i asked my self, "Who is that Pegasus unicorn, and why is she so cute?" After that i started looking at pictures and fell in love with Twilight Sparkle. After that i found out that the show airs on The Hub, so i decided heck why not? The first episode i watched was Boast Busters, I'll admit the theme song threw me off for a bit, but 10 minutes in I was hooked, i fell deeper in love with the show as a whole and had to watch everything i missed. :wub:

This may come as a bit of a shock, but:

Season One, Episode One: The Mare in The Moon.

I know! It's such a weird choice! XD

S1E14 "Suited For Success". I was trying to search for a let's play episode "14" that had been deleted. Then I saw the MLP episode and I thought I could give the show a shot, and see what's all this MLP stuff all about. I watched the entire episode, but it didn't seem very interesting. Months later i just decided to start watching the show from the beginning and I've been a brony ever since.