Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was the first episode you saw of MLP?

Expired delta

Episode one, Because only true men can sit through the first episode without cracking. I honestly didn't care much for the show until I marathoned the entire thing and realized it was good. I was making fun of it in my head the entire time.

The pilots. I fell in love with the show through the very first episodes, the episodes most people say are not the best and are relatively the girliest. Then I spent the next two days watching every, single episode and that my friends is how Equestria was made.

When it started becoming popular online, I was like "Alright, let's see what this is all about then..."

So I looked up episode one, watched it, and I've been hooked ever since

:wub:

Mine was "Look Before You Sleep". I felt it was mediocre at first, but my opinion changed for the better over time.

When I first saw the episode I took an instant liking for Applejack, a sorta like/hate feeling for Rarity, and a "meh", so to speak, for Twi.

I didn't watch MLP until after the first season had already aired. I had been hearing and seeing MLP:FIM EVERYWHERE and so I had to check it out. So happy I did. I watched the original 80's classic as a kid so it was a no-brainer.

• 2 weeks later...