Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was the first episode you saw of MLP?

Expired delta

It was episode 1, like many others.

I just found it more logical to start with the first one. ^^

(also, this is off-topic but please stop caps-locking your threads. It's really annoying)

I watched them all in order. I was told that the show starts getting better after the first three episodes, so I kept at it until I saw the fourth episode. I went to the next episode without thinking, and realised that I was a brony when I was about halfway through it.

Technically, the first episode I watched was "Look Before You Sleep". Well, not really watch as manage to catch a few minutes of it while mindlessly channel surfing. Not the best first episode in my opinion...almost stopped me from giving the show a chance entirely. Key word being almost.

I WATCHED THE FIRST FUCKING EPISODE, MAN. THEN THE SECOND FUCKING EPISODE.

I WAS ALL LIKE 'HOLY SHIT THIS IS A GIRLS' SHOW THAT'S ACTUALLY FUCKING DECENT WHAT THE FUCK MAN WHAT THE FUCK' I WASN'T ACTUALLY FREAKING OUT, BUT FUCK, I WAS STUNNED, ASTOUNDED, LITERALLY IN AWE AT THE FUCKING GREATNESS OF THE SHOW.

PONIES! ADVENTURES! FUCKING EPIC STORYLINE! CUTE CHARACTERS! CHARACTERS I FUCKING CARED ABOUT!

IT WAS SO FUCKING AWESOME MAN I HAD TO CATCH MY BREATH, BECAUSE I JUST GOT DIABETES FROM THE SHOW. AND THEN, I FINALLY RELEASED WHO THE FUCK I WAS, AND WHAT THE FUCK MY PURPOSE IN LIFE WAS

I BECAME...

FUCKING CAPS LOCK PONY!

This pretty much all for me.

Except minus caps lock because I'm from Britain and we don't shout quite as much as that thank you. *monocle and tea*

I started right on the very first episode around the time they were showing the third episode. I admit I was unsure of it but the guy who showed me it has a very shrewd taste in cartoons, so I trusted his judgement.

And then when I saw all of the cast I was like:

"Oh wow, they actually have DIFFERENT PERSONALITIES

GEE I DON'T REMEMBER THAT FROM THE ORIGINAL"

So I watch the second part...then a bit later, got into the third episode and then watched more and more and more and more.

I will say however that while I now wear the title of "brony", I am a passive brony. I'm not DEEP into the fandom I...oh who am I kidding I am.

GUYS

I...i think I'm a true-blue brony ;.=.;

I have to come out and tell you all now, please help! >.=.<

Okay, okay....... this may sounds strange, but.....

The Pilot.

IKR!?

But I actually liked the show after S1 Ep. 4.

Edited by TwilightRubix

Season One, Episode One Part One: The Mare in the Moon.

I watched straight from the beginning all the way through in a long binge...not non-stop, of course, but over a couple of days.

However, I did have the plot of the pilot episode spoiled for me by a review of the show I had watched, so I didn't quite enjoy the first episode as much as I might have otherwise. That, combined with the bad mood I was in upon first viewing, made me view certain events in a rather poor light and it took several more episodes before the series had me hooked. Not sure when exactly it did...I know that Ticket Master's Benny Hill scene had me facepalming but also laughing because I wasn't expecting it from a kid's show.