Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you do if you saw Fluttershy?

Ihei

(edited)

Fist of all i'd look for any zippers on her, just to make sure it's not pinkie in a disguise, and if it was the real Fluttershy i'd probably ask what she's doing here and if she needed help. I'd also probably keep it a secret seeing as humans are monsters and all. 

Edited by Bucky_McGillycuddy

I live in an area with a lot of stray dogs and people don't really  take care of their animals. So I would probably be able to convince her to stay and take care of them. Once she agreed to stay.... hello new best friend!

I would walk away and observe her from a distance, to see others interacting with her to prove to myself that I'm not hallucinating.

If I'm not, I would walk slowly and casually towards her, say hi, and get a hug from her if I could get the chance.

I'd observe carefully make sure there was no one around so people wouldn't freak out. Then I'd  walk up to her normally and see if she was ok  and then I'd help her out as best I can :).

What is wrong with you people? A lot of you all keep saying you'll adopt her or take her to your house. Now that is understandable, as she is adorable, but don't you think that would give poor Fluttershy a heart attack? Us humans are basicially aliens to ponies and I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want to be taken to an alien's home if I got stuck on another planet. I think the main priority if this were to happen would be to try to get Fluttershy back to Equestria and her friends.

• Brohoof 2

What is wrong with you people? A lot of you all keep saying you'll adopt her or take her to your house. Now that is understandable, as she is adorable, but don't you think that would give poor Fluttershy a heart attack? Us humans are basicially aliens to ponies and I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want to be taken to an alien's home if I got stuck on another planet. I think the main priority if this were to happen would be to try to get Fluttershy back to Equestria and her friends.

Good point, we shouldn't be trying to just adopt her or take to our house, she'd get scared stiff at the sight of so many strange, foreign creatures.

*Puts bag over Fluttershy's head*

There, now I can take her to my house.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I don't like Fluttershy, so I'd probably kidnap her and lock her in my cellar for all eternity so she'd never bother me again! biggrin.png

However, I feel like a lot of you scary people would come and kill me, so maybe I would just lock her there a little while and then pass her on to someone else, so long as she never ever sees me again.

Now, if that pony were Rarity or Blueblood or Mayor Mare or AJ or Granny Smith...different story altogether. img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

EDIT: Derp. Mayor Mayor? XD

Edited by Morrigan Aensland
  • Brohoof 2

Now, if that pony were Rarity or Blueblood or Mayor Mayor or AJ or Granny Smith...different story altogether. img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

*Takes off shades and smiles widely at Morrigan*

My friend...

*Brohoofs*

You have excellent taste in mares, and I commend you for that.

• Brohoof 2

screw taking her home with me, I wanna go with her back to equestria! Maybe twilight could even turn me into a pony while I'm there. Who wants to be human when you can be an awsome pegasi! You all can kidnap ponies, I'll be sleepin on a cloud.

I would probably be too powerless to her shy cuteness. I could try to resist, but I would cheer in happiness if I did see her. I don't really think I could resist at all. laugh.png

I'd wake up.

Nah. I kid. I dunno what I'd do. I guess I'd have to hide her, so bad things wouldn't happen. I'd be all nice, and explain things to her. 

I'd also tell her to never ever poop on the floor. I'd end up questioning what to do with her after that. Fluttershy ain't cute to me, so I wouldn't have a squeefest..  We could maybe hang out with my pets. 

• Brohoof 1

I would walk up to her and hit her in the head with a frying pan, and drag her to my house while she's unconscious.

Assuming she did not suffer any severe brain damage, I will keep her as a pet.

Simple as that.

Perfectly sane idea

Yes thsats a high flying idea frend :-))))))

Of course, I do think chloroform forming a friendship and getting her used to you, and then taking her hostage asking her to live with you would be a slightly better idea. What good is a pet who sits in the corner and cries all day because she thinks you're a demented, creepy man who likes to enslave take loving care of pastel colored ponies?

Joking, of course.

That would be super cool, yet weird and freaky.  The first thing I'd think to myself was, "Is this real?"  After ascertaining that I was awake, I'd approach her cautiously and hope that she speaks English.  I would have to be very cautious about what I say.  When Fluttershy realizes that an alien looking creature such as myself knows all about Equestria, Princess Celestia, Twilight Sparkle, and the rest of her friends, it might scare her more than she already is. 

My first goal would be to befriend her and the second would be to get her home.  In the meantime, she'd be welcome to stay with me.  Hopefully she can accept the fact that I eat meat.  I have three cats that she'd love but, unfortunately, I live in the middle of a big city.  Fluttershy would be miserable in an environment with such little nature.  What's she going to do, play with the pigeons?  :P  If all else fails, I'll try to find a trusted vegetarian Brony who lives near a forest to provide room and board. 

• Brohoof 1

If I saw Fluttershy, I'd probably stare awkwardly for a bit and debate if I should leave her alone or say hi.  On the inside, I'd be freaking out, but I'd try and stay calm.  If she doesn't leave, I'd say hi and try to start a conversation with her.  Then when she feels a bit more comfortable, Id give her the biggest hug evuh yay.png !  

I think I would faint of all the cuteness, but hold myself in there so I can atleast say hi,

then hug her forever, take her home with me, and live happily ever after... so you thought >:3

There's only one thing that comes to mind when I think of a real Fluttershy:

I would hug her and squeeze her and pet her and call her George.

*Squee*

I would simply walk up to her, and say hello. Knowing how shy she can be, I would simply introduce myself, ask for a hug, and then go about my business. Meanwhile on the inside, I would be fanboying like crazy. xD

I cannot simply "go about my business" i must befriend, and hang out with her. There is no other way, if i were to just stand up and leave, i'd feel empty inside for as long as i breath tongue.png

But yes... if i ever got to see her? Slow approach, hug, befriend, ask why she gives grown men heart attacks from her cuteness, etc etc. 

post-14701-0-49935200-1367919447.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Imagine all of the huggins I could give to obviously the bestest poni of all times.

Imagine them.

Imagine them!

IMAGINE THEM!!!

No one can say "I would do >this<", because there is so setup. Where is the scene? You need to simply remember the 'Who, what, when, where?' from Kindergarten.

I would slowly walk away.

Because it's a yellow horse with pink hair and huge eyes!

It would creep me out... 

Same goes for every pony... They wouldn't fit in very well if you ask me.

• Brohoof 1