Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you visit Fluttershy's Cottage?

Bendy

Just note, you are human in Equestria. So, you have that bagged with animals. Fluttershy asks you to visit her cottage.

Me, no. No way in hell.

I would tell her I would only visit if she tells her predatory animals like the bear to go away from her home for awhile since I'm scared of them. If she only has prey based animals, or friendly domesticated animals, like a house cat or a dog, then sure. But nothing like a freaking bear or a tiger.

But what about you? Would you still visit if she had a bear in the house?

(edited)
1 minute ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

I would be there in a heartbeat. I know that the animals are in safe and kind hooves. I’d love having some tea with Fluttershy. :kindness:

She has what seems to be a pet bear. I would be terrified of the sight of it.

Edited by Bendy

1 minute ago, Bendy said:

She has what seems to be a pet bear. I would be terrified of the sight of it.

Normally, I would be too and then one realises that it’s this bear we’re talking about. :fluttershy:

image.gif.2c60468b9f8d63dc381d282a9f17ae1a.gif

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Fluttershutter said:

Of course. I'd love to meet a bear. I'd pet a cobra if Fluttershy was supervising.

Exactly, with Fluttershy's talent any animal hanging around her cottage can reasonably be trusted.

And my favorite animal is "basically anything that'll let me pet it" so to answer OP: HELL YEAH! Where else can you pet a bear with no risk of being ripped to pieces?

• Brohoof 4

Yes, where do I need sign :)

As long as Fluttershy is around nothing would happen because she takes care. There is no doubt in my head and I'd trust her explicitly.

52 minutes ago, HedonismBot said:

Exactly, with Fluttershy's talent any animal hanging around her cottage can reasonably be trusted.

And my favorite animal is "basically anything that'll let me pet it" so to answer OP: HELL YEAH! Where else can you pet a bear with no risk of being ripped to pieces?

I certainly sign this "HELL YEAH" of yours too ;)

• Brohoof 1

22 hours ago, HedonismBot said:

I wish there were petting zoos where you could pet more than just the usual goats and bunnies. I remember in school they had an assembly where I got to pet a porcupine and a huge python. :squee:

If this were just anybody who had these sort of animals I’d be concerned but I’d trust Fluttershy would have things under control. I’d say yes I would feel comfortable visiting her cottage. 

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Fluttershutter said:

I wish there were petting zoos where you could pet more than just the usual goats and bunnies. I remember in school they had an assembly where I got to pet a porcupine and a huge python. :squee:

There are a few of them  - Busch Gardens (the Tampa one) has a place where you can pet kangaroos, and a number of zoos offer animal encounters where you can interact with a particular animal. I personally got to pet a red panda at the Chattanooga Zoo:

https://www.chattzoo.org/visit/tours-encounters

Plus South Korea has a number of raccoon cafés as well as a meerkat café:

And when Japan has the Nagasaki Bio Park, where you can interact with lemurs, monkeys, capybaras, and others. I'd like to visit Japan when they open their borders, and that's one of the top-priority attractions for me:

http://www.biopark.co.jp/en/

On 2021-05-19 at 2:31 AM, Bendy said:

I would tell her I would only visit if she tells her predatory animals like the bear to go away from her home for awhile since I'm scared of them. If she only has prey based animals, or friendly domesticated animals, like a house cat or a dog, then sure. But nothing like a freaking bear or a tiger.

Oh comeon, it's Fluttershy, not Joe Exotic. Did you forget the predators who hang out with Fluttershy are pretty chill with the herbivores? "No eating other critters" is like a house rule. Aside from that one slip-up with the snake, things are safe. And why of all animals would you be scared of Harry? He makes a big noise, but he's about as aggressive as a teddybear.

• Brohoof 2

33 minutes ago, BornAgainBrony said:

Oh comeon, it's Fluttershy, not Joe Exotic. Did you forget the predators who hang out with Fluttershy are pretty chill with the herbivores? "No eating other critters" is like a house rule. Asidenfrom that one slip-up with the snake, things are safe. And why of all animals would you be scared of Harry? He makes a big noise, but he's about as aggressive as a teddybear.

Okay, fair point.

I'm not really a fan of animals outside of ponies, so I wouldn't be eager to visit her cottage. I probably wouldn't visit her cottage because animals are often dirty and unclean, which would trigger my anxiety.

• 1 year later...