Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Countries you would love to visit

StormBlaze

I think the list of countries I don't want to visit would probably be shorter, but here goes:

Ireland and Scotland are up at the top, followed by Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Italy, and a return visit to France to round out my top picks of Europe. Then I'd love to visit Korea and Japan. And I've always dreamed of a chance to go to Egypt, though I wilt like a flower in the heat so even if someday I have enough money to I'll probably never go there. I'll just have to settle for museums. 

In no real order.

• Japan
  • Germany
  • Russia
  • France
  • England/Ireland/Scotland
  • Iceland
  • Denmark
  • Netherlands
  • Italy
  • Greece
  • Serbia
  • Finland
  • Brohoof 1

I've never left America, and to be perfectly honest I could live my entire life here, and be perfectly content. Though there are some countries rich in culture I wanna see with my own eyes.

England

Scotland

Germany

France

Japan

China

Australia

Canada

Iceland

Russia

Mexico

• Brohoof 2

I don't feel need to see most of the world but:

-Scotland

-Ireland

Mostly due to my family history and wanting to know more about that place in my family!

Well...I would have to leave my house, so...nowhere. :lol:

Assuming I could build up enough courage and energy to travel, I would love to see:

1. Japan

2. UK (England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales)

3. Australia

4. France

5. Italy

6. Germany

7. China

8. Israel

9. India

10. South Korea 

I'd be happy to visit any country sans some exceptions, but these are the ones I'd love to visit the most: 

• The USA, it's so big and populated that it'd be like visiting a bunch of different countries. I'd love to go to Florida, New York, Colorado, California, Maine, Texas, etc.
  • Canada.
  • The UK, specially Ireland.
  • Mexico.
  • Chile.
  • Argentina.
  • France.
  • Iceland.
  • Russia.
  • Poland.
  • Italy.
  • Greece.
  • Turkey.
  • Romania.
  • Japan.
  • South Korea.
  • Vietnam.
  • India.
  • Egypt.
  • Israel.
  • Morocco.
  • Kenya.
  • Arab Emirates (mostly Dubai).

Yeah, the list turned out to be longer than expected and I still had to leave some countries out  :adorkable:

Just take me to Switzerland and leave me there. I've been there a couple times before, and it's still one of my favourite places in the world. Having been in flat areas most of my life the mountains are a very welcome change. I also intend to live away from the city in a more rural or isolated area. 

Edited by rcollinz13

I want to visit Egypt so that I can see the pyramids and experience what life is like in the desert. ​I also want to visit Japan because that is where Nintendo's main headquarters are located.

I am weeaboo trash, so I'd really like to visit Tokyo.

Other than that I've got a friend in Canada, so that'd be a fun place to visit.

Also, if I could visit Germany for Oktoberfest, that would be a pretty great time too.

... And if I knew I could get away with it, maaaaaaybe North Korea.... Hey, don't look at me like that, aren't you curious as to the crap that goes down there? I'm the kind of person that doesn't like being left out from a secret.

Edited by Hocus Pocus

• 4 years later...