Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What foreign countries have you visited?

Sweetie-Belle

(edited)

I searched, but I didn't find any..

So basically, what countries have you visited? (If you live in the U.S, states count, too!)

I've been to Latvia like 3 times. I haven't really 'visited' it, but I've driven through Lithuania. I stayed at Poland for a night once. I've also been to the Czech Republic, I really liked being there. Austria is one of my favorite countries I visited: It was so great, and the Alps or whatever they're called were breathtaking. I stayed in Italy for a week, and it was an amazing experience!

I've been to Germany in 2012. It's the 2nd favorite country I visited, I really enjoyed my trip there. I've been to Finland quite a few times; all of my trips were only for one day, though. (Cruise ship from Estonia to Finland in the morning, ship from Finland back to Estonia in the evening). I also been to Sweden, but for one day, too. The ship trip to Sweden itself was longer than the time we stayed there..

This year, I'm going to either Austria or Switzerland. I can't wait!

So, what countries have you visited?

edit:

I forgot! Vatican City and San Marino!

Edited by Sweetie-Belle
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

I've seen Germany, I've seen France, I've seen Spongebob's Underpants Switzerland, United States and Canada.

Being to the Alps just made me want to explore more of how much I don't know about the Rockies in Canada. Why travel to Europe when there's still wonders in my own back yard?

Edited by Blue
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hrmm. Plenty, but I want to visit more :wacko:. Hope you enjoy Austria :P.

Aside from the United States, in the order I visited them:

Mexico

Austria

Czech Republic

Switzerland

Hungary

Italy

Vatican City

Denmark

Both times to Europe I connected in Germany, but never actually "visited" the country.

Being Hispanic, I've been to Mexico plenty of times, from up North down to Acapulco. Usually nothing exciting happens or is seen on these trips :1.

I spent a month in Austria, yet only spent a few days in the rest of the other countries, so :1. Kebaps and schnitzel were my favorite meals :nom:. I'd have to say Vienna and Venice were the prettiest sites :) .

Edited by SparkWolf
  • Brohoof 1

I have never been outside of the U.S., but I have been to several states. I've visited states such as California, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine, and Georgia. I've flown and driven through stated in the Midwest before, but I forget which ones. :P

• Brohoof 1

I've been to Brazil and Uruguay.

As of my country's provinces, I visited Mendoza (Aconcagua ftw) and Cordoba two years ago.

• Brohoof 2

unfortunately none.... though I have seen Mexico in the distance from San Diego.... I have been in America my whole life.... though I have traveled through almost half the States

• Brohoof 1

Many:

England, United States, Canada, Spain, Greece, Turkey, Norway, Denmark, Italy...

I live in Europe so most of these countries aren't far from mine.

• Brohoof 1

I'm boring. I don't travel a lot, but the three places outside of the United States that I've visited is Japan, Canada, and Germany.

• Brohoof 1

I'v visited Mexico.

I live in Pennsylvania so I have visited Maryland, Delaware, New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Washington D.C. (yes, i know that it really isn't a state.), Tennessee, South Carolina, Florida, Nevada, and Arizona.

I would like to see many parts of Europe.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Only countries in the Oceanic region. (Bali, New Zealand, New Caledonia). It sucks living in Australia - all the cool countries are on the other side of the planet and therefore it costs a lot of money to go there because it's so far.

Probably the only interesting country that's relatively close is Japan.

Edited by Papillon
  • Brohoof 1

I've been to Mexico before, at Riveria Mia, which is just a little bit below Cancun.

Just a little helpful hint: When they said the food is hot, they mean spicy as hell.  If you don't like spicy food, don't try it, lol!

~ Miles

• Brohoof 1

Germany, France, England, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, Canada, Mexico, and Egypt. Most of these were business-related, Mexico and Spain were school trips (in which everyone acted stupid. Russia because...home

• Brohoof 2

I have been to thirty countries: Canada, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Austria, Czech Republic, Poland, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Greece, Turkey, Russia, Israel, South Africa, India, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan and South Korea, as many countries I have been to, I want to travel to Australia, New Zealand, Iceland and mainland China.

• Brohoof 3

I have been to thirty countries: Canada, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Austria, Czech Republic, Poland, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Greece, Turkey, Russia, Israel, South Africa, India, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan and South Korea, as many countries I have been to, I want to travel to Australia, New Zealand, Iceland and mainland China.

Did you happen to like Russia?  

• Brohoof 1

I used to go to Ireland every summer to meet up with distant family members, though I haven't been there in quite a few years. :fluttershy:

... that's about it. :blush:

• Brohoof 2