Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What Disney Parks have you visited (or wish to)?

Dreambiscuit

I went to Disneyland in Anaheim when I was really young, but I don't remember much from it other than vague memories going on Splash Mountain. Scary, yes :sealed:

Went to Disney World in Orlando before a certain world event hit but I felt like I didn't get to truly enjoy it since I was forced to go while dealing with internal struggles. My mind was too far thinking about my own negativities that I wasn't able to really enjoy that trip.

(edited)

I have been to Disneyland in California a couple times; once when I was a little kid and the second time was about a decade ago as an adult.  Last time we went was a bad time though because Blizzcon was going on right next door and it was majorly crowded; we couldn't get on any rides we wanted.  My dad was NOT happy about that and spent half the trip there cussing about how they oversold it.  LMAO

I live closer to Disneyworld now so my folks and I are planning on going there soon.  I hear there's a great cookie shop in the area too (if anyone knows anything else worth checking out, let me know) ^_^

Edited by Dita Bear

I once visited Disney World (pre-EPCOT).  Had a fairly decent time, I think we stayed for a couple of days and then went visiting relatives in another part of the state.

On 2020-07-31 at 12:08 PM, Sonic Shimmer said:

Florida, California and Paris. Was hoping to go to Tokyo Disney in March this year but coronavirus ended those plans.

Update: Have now been to both Tokyo Disney parks :coolandhip:

Yes, I kinda grew up going to Disneyland (cause my dad lived in CALI and went there a lot as a kid) so he took us a lot.... Also been to Cali adventure and recently (2019) I went to Disney Sea. 

I have been to Disneyland at Anaheim, California. It was alright. I don't understand the big hype behind Disney. Also, at one point- I went on Splash Mountain 16 times with a friend since the other rides were insanely packed. My friend brought a towel to shield themselves from the water and throughout the entire time, I did not get wet. Ironically they got soaked and were mad at me XD

On 2023-05-18 at 3:22 AM, Sonic Shimmer said:

Update: Have now been to both Tokyo Disney parks :coolandhip:

Congratulations!! You’re very fortunate. I had to cancel my plans to go to Tokyo in March and tried to book again for July, but something always seems to sideline my efforts. I’m glad you managed to check it out. I’ll bet you had fun!

Been to both Disneyland(more times than I'd like to admit, having an annual pass during my high school years and it helps having a relative who works there too) and Disney World, Disneyland is miles better than World. That said, the Florida branch does have many places worth going to like Animal Kingdom and Epcot. That said I've wanted to go to Disneyland a lot more lately due to all the Marvel stuff they added

• Brohoof 1

I want to got Disneyworld, maybe Disneyland in Paris and California. Worried I never go and also expensive. I want to see Star Wars, Marvel and Toy Story. Also photo with Mickey in front of the castle. Want to buy some merch and souvlners

• Brohoof 1

I've only visited DisneyLand California and Disney World Florida when I was really little.

I really wanna go back.

I wish I could go to Disneyland Paris. Some day... 

On 2023-05-25 at 2:23 PM, Megas said:

Been to both Disneyland(more times than I'd like to admit, having an annual pass during my high school years and it helps having a relative who works there too) and Disney World, Disneyland is miles better than World. That said, the Florida branch does have many places worth going to like Animal Kingdom and Epcot. That said I've wanted to go to Disneyland a lot more lately due to all the Marvel stuff they added

I agree completely. Disneyland is the original and has many things the other parks will never have. Walt Disney World is easier in some ways because it has more hotels and facilities on-site (even though you can’t exactly walk from park to park like you can at Disneyland). But I grew up with Disneyland and I’ll always have a nostalgia for it.

On 2023-05-26 at 7:41 PM, Sunny and Izzy Man said:

I want to got Disneyworld, maybe Disneyland in Paris and California. Worried I never go and also expensive. I want to see Star Wars, Marvel and Toy Story. Also photo with Mickey in front of the castle. Want to buy some merch and souvlners

I want to add, about Disneyland castle, I believe go inside both Disneyland Castle in Paris and Canlifornia and bet it expensine but in Disneyworld, you don't go in the castle, as it been use for VIP or booking event o something, which I believe it abit stupid cos It's Iconic and should use as attractions. I maybe prefer Millennium Falcon than Disneyland Castle same with merch/sovuenirs and maybe get both.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

When I was three I saw the disney castle for the first time on VHS. Told my mom I wanted to go "to the white castle!" So she drove me to white castle and my disappointment was immeasurable. :worry:

• 2 months later...

Never been to any of them and don’t really have a ton of interest in going. The theme and “Disney” aspect is cool but the rides are… well they seem kind of boring compared to a lot of other amusement parks. I will admit I live in Ohio and am kind of spoiled since we have two top tier amusement parks in state. One of which I live an hour away from (Cedar Point). So that probably contributes to my disinterest, along with never being a huge Disney fan.

• Brohoof 2

I’ve bin to Disney world in florda 4 times in my life but I was too little to. I only remember 1 and tiny bits and pieces before then. I love everything Disney so much… I really wanna go to Disney land in California and the one in Japan to!!!

• Brohoof 2

I went to Disneyworld in Orlando when I was young, but I don't remember it. This seems to be common from what I've heard, and I don't know why parents take their kids at an age before they can truly process the experience and then not bother going again after they reach that age. 

I also went to Disneyland and California Adventure in Anaheim when I was 13 and only Downtown Disney about a year ago, but I am hoping to go to Disneyland again proper sometime soon.

Some of the parks in Disneyworld that I'd like to go to are Epcot and Animal Kingdom.

• Brohoof 2