Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What foreign countries have you visited?

Sweetie-Belle

I never been overseas ever. But I really want to do so one day, it just costs a lot of money to go from one country to another. D:

• Brohoof 1

Spain when I was 3 (So I don't remember anything about it, sadly) in more recent years, Wales and France. Wales was...the same as England. I'm sorry, but it was just like the countryside, at least, the part I went to was. Although there I got to visit a cave that was actually called "The devils ass" so that was amusing. France, however, was one of the best experiences of my life. It was the one trip that made me want to travel more and more, and I haven't had any chances to travel since then, but as soon as I do, I'll be on a plane asap

• Brohoof 1

Not counting airports, the only countries I've visited were Italy, France, The Vatican, and the US. (I live in Canada, so its foreign to me.)

I've visited Italy on two occasions, and I've been to a few different cities, including Rome (twice), Florence, Pisa, Siena, Montecatini, and Vasto.

I really love it there...

The first time I went to Italy was with my mom for a wedding, and the second time was with travel club. It was wonderful...I'd really like to live in one of the smaller towns...

Edited by AmberDust
  • Brohoof 2

France, Germany, Austria, Denmark, Italy, Malta, Greece, Canada and the US. I think I have travelled through a few others on the way (like Iceland and Belgium).

• Brohoof 1

I live in New Jersey, so i have visited New York, Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Ohio, Colorado, Michigan, Florida, California, China, and the Philippines. (I was born in the Philippines so i don't think that counts as a foreign country.)

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have barely been to any other states let alone outside of the states entirely. XD What a boring life I live. I have been to Kentucky, Tennessee and right across the border into Illinois, and that's it. Woo! Excitement! : D 

• Brohoof 2

I'm sometimes jokingly referred to as a traveler by my family and friends.  While I've been to Mexico (once) and Canada (to several places in Quebec and Ontario), the majority of my trips have been to other US cities.  I'd like to see some overseas countries someday but so far they have eluded me.  Oh well.  :P 

• Brohoof 1

Since you said that U.S states count as well, I've been to almost every state on the East coast from Maine (my home) to Florida.

As for international countries, I've been to Canada several times, mainly to attend the carnival in Fredericton.

I live in Israel, and I visited the following - Turkey, France, Italy, England, Germany, Luxembourg, Switzerland and Belgium. 

That's Europe, in case you forgot. Wish I had the money to make up a vacation anywhere else. Sadly, I don't.

I'm from England and I've been to Scotland, Ireland, Wales, France, Spain, Germany, Turkey, Poland, Czech Republic, Austria and Italy. I don't really count it as going to them but I've stopped off in Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg on the way to some of the other countries