Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When was the last time you visited the capital of your country?

Reecejackox

I've never visited the capital of Canada as it's simply too far away for me to reach. I suppose I could go by plane but then I'd need to have a good reason to board one. When I grew up in England, I lived in London for many years until I moved to a much smaller town. As such, I'd visit the capital every couple of weeks.

Over 18 years ago in mid 2004. I also got to go up to Baltimore on the same trip! Sadly, the closest I've been to the Northeast, so far. I loved the trip, it was very memorable to me. I had already noticed my love for history, and I loved all of the museums in D.C.

• Brohoof 1

I ignore DC and instead focus on the capital of my state, that being Indianapolis. To me, only state capitals matter. Haven't been to Indy in over a decade, which is not a complaint as I mainly had to go there for a CAT scan and I was never fond of it all. Always stressed me out. I definitely want to go to Indianapolis Motor Speedway one day however. :kirin:

• Brohoof 1

*checks calendar* Five weeks ago. I try to visit there at least once or twice per year. When living in relatively small country, all the best museums, cultural institutions, art galleries, events... well, everything, is centered to the capital