Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Countries you would love to visit

StormBlaze

My grandma once promised she'd take me to China one day, but she was diagnosed with leukemia and then died a few years later, so that one's on my list. 

I'd also love to visit Egypt, Germany, Russia, England/Ireland, Japan, S. Korea, and India (Agra only).

Edited by Sasoriman

Well aside from the more popular countries I'd like to visit Georgia and Armenia (and maybe Azerbaijan, but I may have to choose between it and Armenia depending on future relations :unsure:). The capital city of Tbilisi looks like the perfect combination of different enough to be exciting and developed enough to be comfortable in. Also Georgian food and wine is delicious and I want to try the sulfur baths. :P As for Armenia, I'd like to see the mountains/nature and the architecture looks really unique. 

• 1 month later...

I've already been to the places I've always wanted to visit.  Australia, New Zealand, and Switzerland, but I'd love to go back.

Japan is the only one I haven't been to that I've wanted to visit.  

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Right now I'm dying to go to Japan but the borders are closed to foreign tourism for the foreseeable. I keep making plans and cancelling them. But hopefully next year I'll have another shot at it. 

Pretty much all of Western Europe, Scandinavia, Greece, and Canada. (Although I think if I visited Canada, you'd have a very hard time making me come back to the lousy South US. lol)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hmm. Canada and America. Food in America last time I was there were heavenly, especially the alligator hamburger down in Florida.

Edited by Yakamaru
  • Brohoof 1

The only 3 countries I've been to are Canada (my origin), the US, and New Zealand. I'd really love to go see New Zealand again, but I also want to go to Japan, China, South Korea, UK, Russia, Australia, and more. A nice tropical island would be cool too. There are too many places to go! :awwthanks:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...