Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where's the one place in the States where you would like to visit?

Rarity Paige Belle

I'd love to visit Hawaii again, and California because I have family living there. I could also live out my childhood again by going to Anaheim, and LA for "those theme parks".

So I got really interested in Arizona after talking to one of the members here (sadly I cannot say who, because they doesn't specify in their profile). :squee:

Visit either Florida or Texas, probably Florida first though since closer where in Florida I don't know really Daytona beach I hear is popular. Used to love America but I somewhat gave up on the dream of living there as it is almost impossible for me. So I've given up on both the European continent and America one so now thinking of Australia.

Yet for visiting you know the usual Florida thing I like beaches and car scene there is nice, Texas I don't know it used to be my dream to visit the states the land of freedom and liberties. Texas being more a state I want to live in, far away from everyone living in a desert sounds like paradise. Used to like America more until I gave up on living there. I mean come on first I have to apply for visa then I have to work there for some years then I have to do whatever stuff to get accepted is like isn't it enough that I have the American flag and like the constitution of America.

I've been to a lot of places in the states but I still have a few places on my bucket list. I really would like to visit Texas and among the cities where I'd like to go: Pittsburgh, Detroit, St. Louis.

Texas sounds like a lot of fun. Friend of mine went travelling around America 2 years ago, said that Texans were the friendliest people he met on his journey. Plus, the weather's supposed to be great there, so I'd love to see it someday.

On 4/28/2020 at 11:07 PM, Yoshi89 said:

Detroit

I'd really suggest going to the Lafayette Coney island if you ever go to Detroit, cheap food but delicious.  I'd also suggest going to Chicken Shack, greasy but tasty food if you eat chicken.  It might be a good idea to check out the surrounding suburbs too since there's so much going on in them.  Definitely a fun idea to check out the Dream Cruise if you like classic cars!!!

• Brohoof 1

never really gave it much thought, it would probably be dictated by where my friends live more than what's there place-wise

• 2 months later...
On 4/28/2020 at 8:03 PM, Fluttershyfan94 said:

Visit either Florida or Texas, probably Florida first though since closer where in Florida I don't know really Daytona beach I hear is popular. Used to love America but I somewhat gave up on the dream of living there as it is almost impossible for me. So I've given up on both the European continent and America one so now thinking of Australia.

Yet for visiting you know the usual Florida thing I like beaches and car scene there is nice, Texas I don't know it used to be my dream to visit the states the land of freedom and liberties. Texas being more a state I want to live in, far away from everyone living in a desert sounds like paradise. Used to like America more until I gave up on living there. I mean come on first I have to apply for visa then I have to work there for some years then I have to do whatever stuff to get accepted is like isn't it enough that I have the American flag and like the constitution of America.

make sure it isn’t summer tho, because Floridian summer is ass :fluttershy:. Seriously, I’m barely getting by at work due to the heat :scoots:.

I’d like to visit the mountain area of Colorado. Me likes mountains :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

I can only choose one? Guess I'd go with NYC since I've only ever passed through it before on a connecting flight to Texas (Texas was awesome btw, would love to go back), and while I hate urban metropolises (correct word?) I can at least say with certainty I'd never get bored there. Chicago seems a little meh and LA is just traffic and sunsets, so out of all the big cities I'd pick NYC first

As I've said before, I really want to visit New England. It'd be a practical visit for me, though, and I would like to see a lot of Massachusetts in particular because it is my top choice to move to and thus I would like to look around for that purpose.

I wouldn't mind going back to visit Southern California someday. It's just so different from where I live. A fun place to visit. Washington D.C., too. I would love to see the museums again!

I don't know of much else other than Alaska, because come on, it's way up in the North! It'd be so neat to see that kind of environment. Although if I had the money, I'd rather go to Greenland or Scandinavia. lol.

Can't think of too many places in the states particularly, but I definitely would like to see what's become of Washington State with my own eyes in the past... 13 and a half years...? I'd surely rather live there than here... Fortunate I wasn't born in the mid 2000's because I'd definitely hate it here now.

There's several places I would like to check out, but places like New York (no doubt for that city and checking out all the landmarks and how pizza is like there) and Colorado or any Rocky Mountain state would be nice to visit for sure. :squee:

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...