Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where's the one place in the States where you would like to visit?

Rarity Paige Belle

I would like to visit the west coast, specifically Washington State, I really like rainy weather.

• Brohoof 2

I would like to visit the west coast, specifically Washington State, I really like rainy weather.

Only in western Washington. Central and Eastern WA are practically deserts. And it is super crowded over on the coast.

But the Mt. Rainer national forest is very beautiful.

And I'd like to visit New Mexico again.

Probably one of the national parks in california.  i've been to them all when I was a baby, but i'd like to go now that i can actually see and remember for myself.  I'm not sure what it's called, Redwood National Park I think, where it has those huge trees that make you look like a tiny little ant.

I'm not an American citizen, but I'd like to go to Alaska. I went there once on a cruise and we only had a few hours at each dock to look around. The landscape was incredible and I'd love to see more of it.

Hmmm I'm not sure. I've visited several places in the US actually, but I'd really love to visit Hawaii sometime I think!

My yes, how could I forget ab out Hawaii!!! the Hawaii as we know it is supposed to sink sometime in the near future so put that on my list.

• Brohoof 1

My yes, how could I forget ab out Hawaii!!! the Hawaii as we know it is supposed to sink sometime in the near future so put that on my list.

Ooooo nice! that sounds fun, yeah I would love to go there. So nice and fun and tropical!  ;)  ^_^

I wouldn't go too far south right now; I had someone from New York telling me it's "pretty hot" right now :comeatus:.

With that in mind, I'd like to check out DC and New York City. Need I say more about then :comeatus:?

New York :D Something's always fascinated me about that city...I'd like to go see a baseball game, or check out a Broadway play...so much to do, and I'd love to see what it's like :D

You're from Texas right ghostie? What's Austin like in August?

• Brohoof 2

Beat ya to the response ;)

As I said before, it's REALLY hot in the summers, and it's always humid :D

Good that just means your a quicker responder than I am ;) and I am very quick to responding.

How about the winter, they must be nice and cozy there.

How about the winter, they must be nice and cozy there.

The winter is hard to describe, but it's just as brutal as the summer, except it's just really windy and dry. We also get down to about 30 degrees Farenheit in the Winter at times.

Spring is just chaotic - it's like Discord controls the weather. I remember we shot from 35 degrees Farenheit to 75 degrees Farenheit two or three times this Spring, and it'll be really rainy and wet one day, and really hot and dry the next.

The fall is Texas is beautiful, though :D The weather is nice and cozy (and consistent. w00t.) and it's football season; Texas is really football crazy, and when football is in season, people are usually in a better mood :D I love the Fall in Texas.

• Brohoof 1

Hot.

We break 100 degrees Farenheit nearly 30 times every summer :D

Also, I live about 8 hours north of Austin :D

Hey, I can cope with the heat, not an issue, it's the storms that would terrify me! Don't you get a lot of tornadoes this time of year?