Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where's the one place in the States where you would like to visit?

Rarity Paige Belle

A lot of places!! I can't choose just one!!

LA/Hollywood, SDComicCon, Hawaii, Universal Orlando, DisneyWorld, Colonial Williamsburg, New York, BronyCon

I'm actually willing to travel just about anywhere because nobody takes me on a real vacation and I don't have money nor a license myself :(

• Brohoof 1

New York is the place I'd like to visit the most. ^^

I'd finally get some civilized communication in. ^^;

Didn't house music originate in Detroit? I know that techno started there!

Yeah Detroit is where Techno started, but Chicago is where House music was created, lots of the early music from the 80s is even named 'Chicago-House' :)

• Brohoof 1

Yeah Detroit is where Techno started, but Chicago is where House music was created, lots of the early music from the 80s is even named 'Chicago-House' :)

Some of my favourite music is house. Especially Frankie Knuckles. Shame he died this year.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm spending two months across the pond and apart from two places (Boston, where i have family and Baltimore for Bronycon) I need ideas!

Yellowstone National Park and the nearby Grand Tetons are good places. Up north in Montana there's Glacier National Park, which I think dips into Canada a bit. In Colorado, you got the Rockies and in the west, the Grand Canyon. There's lots to see in DC, but it's always crowded. Similar to New York City. In Florida, you got Sea World and Disney... World, I think? And Disney Land is on the west coast? Salt Lake City has one of the toughest environments to live in on the planet. We've discovered chemotrophs in the water, but I wouldn't swim in it. You'd die of dehydration before drowning, if my bio teacher is correct. The Space Needle in Seattle is popular. You can visit Mount Saint Helens. Famous volcano, should be dormant. If you want someplace rainy, seems like Iowa is of and on this time of year. 

Edited by Nightwing
  • Brohoof 1

Finally someone said Colorado! You're welcome here any time  :D

Thanks! I actually wouldn't mind visiting an amusement park or two in Colorado as well, Glenwood Caverns has always looked really cool. I'm a bit of a rollercoaster guy, so I wouldn't mind trying out that alpine coaster.

(edited)

I'd really like to visit Hawaii, if that counts. Some other places that interest me are Ohio, Texas, Washington state (Seattle specifically) and Colorado.

Edited by Frostgage

• 5 years later...

I'd like to revisit Hawaii at some point, I had an amazing time when I went there years ago. Within the continental US, probably the east coast. I used to live there when I was younger and really enjoyed it. (like Maryland/Virginia)

Montana is one. I've never been farther west than St. Louis and am dying to visit the western states. My dad being a semi-truck driver has been to all 48 states and he says out of all of them Montana is by far his favorite. He wants to move the family there and from how he's described it and from pictures I've seen, Montana looks like my kinda place. I wouldn't just want to visit..I'd like to visit...and stay there. :sassy:

Hawaii is second after Montana regarding states I'd like to see.