Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you do if you saw Fluttershy?

Ihei

I couldn't resist to talk to her of course! Fluttershy and I have a lot in common in being shy and afraid. I would probably ask her if I could see her animals and introduce me to them, have some tea, chit chat, have a bite to eat and before I leave; I would give her a peck on the cheek, then run and hide because I'm nervous like her. :D

I think Fluttershy would probably be very excited to see a person. She would probably view them as a "creature" and wouldn't be acting like her usual shy self. Her excitement would be doubled when she found out that people speak. :squee: Probably like when she first met Spike.

post-24370-0-62397300-1415520857.jpg

I on the other hand really don't know what I would do. I guess it would depend on the circumstances of the meeting.

post-24370-0-62397300-1415520857.jpg

Edited by steve88

I think Fluttershy would probably be very excited to see a person. She would probably view them as a "creature" and wouldn't be acting like her usual shy self. Her excitement would be doubled when she found out that people speak. Probably like when she first met Spike.

That's... a valid point.   :lol:

But, everything is in the details. Since there's no given context, I have no idea what I'd do.

Except go to a mental hospital. That ain't normal. :blink: 

I would probably run away and call the police.

Edited by Guest

Why haven't I Seen this thread until now?!?  :blush:

I'd introduce myself to her, tell her how much I love her..Wait, that might be a bit much too soon. First, I'd tell her I know who she is and that I really like her, I'd compliment heron how she looks and tell her that she's best pony.. One we've established friendly grounds, I'd hug and snuggle her of course! Treat her to a nice outing. Hang out with her. Then I'd show her the Shrine I have of her in my room. THEN at last tell her how much I love her. :blush: