Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Alien Arrival: What Would You Do?

Mortar

Let's say your at your favorite eatery, enjoying your meal and gazing out the window.  In the distant sky you see a dark speck appear and as you watch it gets closer, and bigger, until it becomes a football field-sized UFO.

How would you react?  What would you do?  Run?  Take pics?  Jump on social media?  What do you think you'd actually do?

Honestly, I'd just stare at it for a long time while having an uncomfortable feeling in my gut, maybe feeling like I should run home as quickly as possible, but being unable to do so. And then photos. Many photos.

If it wasn't landing, I'd probably go "huh...", then continue eating my meal normally. Not really worth worrying about, it might even just be a government thing. If it was landing, I'd drive out towards that location to see what it is. 

On 3/2/2018 at 12:18 PM, Pr0m4NV14 said:

Politley ask them to please leave Canada alone and that America is the country they are looking for.

As an American, I just sigh, nod, and raise my hand. 

"Take me with you. Please." 

But in all honesty, I'd hide.

I'd be in shock and awe, prolly like a deer in headlights thinking 'the heck is going on...' If it started shooting lazers and crap thats when i'd run but if it was just hovering i would try to get a photo if i could remember.

Probably be trampled in the wave of ensuing mob panic. Otherwise there is little I could do except watch and see what happens next... it is not like running would save me if they start deploying death rays or carnivorous parasites that make you explode when they are already this close.

"Oh god they're coming.."

I would warn everyone that this kid is an alien, even if they think I'm crazy. And if that alien is tries to invade the world I would bring him down even if the world still think I'm crazy.....sometime I wonder if saving these stupids is even worth it.

Some interesting responses.  The ones where people say they'd be in awe or dumb-founded, scared, take pictures...these are the ones I think would be most probable.  Of course, you can't rule out a certain amount of blind panic as well.

Me?  Probably like some of you; curious, apprehensive, a little scared, and of course taking pics.  I don't think I'd go running off anywhere.  For one, I don't have anybody to run to, and anyway, what would it matter, friendly or hostile?

• 1 year later...