Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

what would you be terrified at even trying?

Reecejackox

Anything with a written standard test.. I hate anything that relates to academics. 

(edited)

@Fluttershutter I can understand your hesitancy. But you might meet someone you will be really happy with for the rest of your life so I'd give it dating a try if I were you. If you don't want to though that's your decision and your choice. I respect whatever your decision is either way personally for yourself. And besides, it's none of my business.

Edited by Princess Sunny

9 hours ago, Princess Sunny said:

@Fluttershutter I can understand your hesitancy. But you might meet someone you will be really happy with for the rest of your life so I'd give it dating a try if I were you. If you don't want to though that's your decision and your choice. I respect whatever your decision is either way personally for yourself. And besides, it's none of my business.

I find it crazy that everybody thinks they can find somebody they can spend the rest of their life with just by wandering the world and randomly meeting people. And I have far too much anxiety around people to ever feel that comfortable with anybody.

(edited)

I never said it was for everyone or that everyone eventually finds a mate...just that if you want it but are afraid to try it, go ahead and try it anyway, was my only point. Also I'm sorry you feel nervous around other people. That must be very uncomfortable for you. I feel for you. But you can always feel comfortable around everyone on here. We're all a community. Wish there was a brohoof emoji for chat, because I wanted to put it here. Also, as far as just "wandering the world and finding a mate", some people do, and some people never do. I feel whether you find one or not depends on whether or not that is destiny for your life. It's not a certain thing either way. It depends on a lot of things. But I digress. The point is, if you don't feel comfortable around others, and you don't want a mate, that's fine. You do you. Be yourself. What's more healthy than that? Hope my words have encouraged and comforted you.

Edited by Princess Sunny
  • Brohoof 1

Wingsuit flying. This is the sport where people jump off mountaintops with nothing between them and their next life but a suit with ‘wings’ stretched between their arms and legs to allow them to glide. I can’t even imagine who the first person to try this was thinking.

Singing in public. Let’s face it, I can’t sing. I can’t imagine a situation where I’d actually be asked to do so but if such a situation were to arise, I’d be petrified.

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

god anything with the ocean

i have no idea where this fear came from but im terrified of anything thats underwater

so scuba diving is a big no for me