Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you never buy even with unlimited money?

Reecejackox

1 hour ago, Splashee said:

Isn’t cars self driving horses anyways?

You are so right, but also an inside scoop from Google….:

Reveal hidden contents

They can’t program, so the self driving cars will crash…. lol. You didn’t hear this from me.

Reveal hidden contents

Thankfully I am not under NDA from Google… I think 🤔 Also that would imply I can’t program.

:ButtercupLaugh: Okay... that post about cars being self driving horses had me laughing a bit too much. 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

NFTs. The most unnecessary thing I've ever heard of, I would only consider buying one if I knew I could instantly sell it for a lot more. :yeahno:

Also expensive watches, clothes and stuff like that where the cheaper versions serve the same purpose.

• Brohoof 1

• Giant mansions.
    • I'd be perfectly content with just a regular three- or four-bedroom house.
    • The fanciest I'd probably go is a penthouse atop a skyscraper in a major city somewhere.
  • Luxury cars.
    • I can't drive, so they'd sit and rot unless I hired a driver.
  • Vacation homes.
    • I don't mind the harsh New England winters.
  • Toys (ATVs, snowmobiles, jet-skis, etc).
    • All unnecessary fluff.
  • Expensive international vacations.
    • I don't even like to leave my own house most of the time, let alone leave the country.
  • Designer clothes.
    • Why? I'm fine ordering regular clothes from Amazon or buying them at Walmart. I don't need that $10,000 69-piece tuxedo.

• 6 months later...

A house in Florida, Texas or any other rotten state like that.

Any kind of weapon. I have no desire to own such disgusting things.

Getting needlessly expensive things. Give me a decent house, a decent car, and let me pay for my school loans, that's all I'd want

• Brohoof 2

I wouldn’t travel to shitty countries like North Korea to start. Regardless, there are a LOT of luxury things I wouldn’t buy because I don’t care about, like yatch, super luxury cars, a mansion (a house of 3 to 5 rooms for myself is enough for me).

Considering I have the ability to buy nearly whatever I want now I still wouldn't spend a dime on luxury clothes like Gucci or Louis Vitton I don't understand the point of that stuff.