Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you never buy even with unlimited money?

Reecejackox

On 2022-07-28 at 1:50 PM, Clawdeen said:

A stay/trip to Disney world. It's far too expensive to the point where even if I could easily afford it I still wouldn't bother. 

But, you’d have unlimited money :wacko: . Guess it just ain’t your thing :P .

I wouldn’t buy anything I already don’t like. Too many things to list :wacko: .

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, DubWolf said:

But, you’d have unlimited money :wacko: . Guess it just ain’t your thing :P .

I wouldn’t buy anything I already don’t like. Too many things to list :wacko: .

I refuse to support them due to the way they milk people dry for everything. By me paying them money I'd be supporting them. Because I don't support that even if I could afford it I still wouldn't.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I would never buy German or Italian luxury cars, as they tend to turn into money pits as they age. Even if I were rich, I would still want reliability in cars like I do now (most of the cars I would consider are Toyota/Lexus and Honda/Acura).

Edited by Gun Metal Zebra
  • Brohoof 1

Luxury cars, luxury yachts,  large house with 27 rooms I never going to use. I don't really want those things because I just want to live a normal life with enough money for the rest of my life.

• Brohoof 1

A self driving car :twi:... Look I love cars and driving is rather therapeutic for me. People take pride in the cars they have and driving your pride and joy is icing on the cake. It's cool that they "have the technology" but I'd never buy one 

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, SolaceFall said:

A self driving car :twi:... Look I love cars and driving is rather therapeutic for me. People take pride in the cars they have and driving your pride and joy is icing on the cake. It's cool that they "have the technology" but I'd never buy one 

Isn’t cars self driving horses anyways?

You are so right, but also an inside scoop from Google….:

Spoiler

They can’t program, so the self driving cars will crash…. lol. You didn’t hear this from me.

Spoiler

Thankfully I am not under NDA from Google… I think 🤔 Also that would imply I can’t program.

• Brohoof 1