Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you name your children?

Poly Lingua

I would have to name them after cartoon characters or such. Idk. Nothing too weird though. Judy Hopps would be fine for an example since Judy is a real name, and Hopps can be the middle-name so the kid won't get made fun of. Problem being I'm tall so the kid wouldn't be short unless I adopted.

I don't necessarily want kids, but...

I've always thought Everest would be a cool name for a boy, as a middle name at least. I would probably go for a classy first name like Micheal or Christopher.

As for girls... I don't know. I agree that Marinette is a nice name. ;)

I just though of some I find hilarious... Adrian is also a nice male name so... Adrian Everest? xD

All of the Miraculous Ladybug references!

• 3 months later...

If I had twin girls I'd name them Starlight and Twilight. I like them. I like those names. Another reason why this would be a good choice is because my fiance has twins named after cosmic things. Starlight and Twilight are related to that cosmic theme so it wouldn't break tradition.

I would let them decide their name when they are older, maybe. Otherwise I would come up with a name that doesn't turn up anything on google, and has a proper amount of vowels and consonants.

Well...suppose its more of a girl thing to think this far ahead about familial bits, but its always been something that I, as a guy, have spent alot of time fussing over. Mind you, I'm sort of skipping over the part where I find a wife, but hey, doing things out of order is sort of my shtick!

To further break from stereotypical male tradition, I've always wanted girls. The third kid's name can work for a boy too, because one in three I'm likely to get at least one boy, hah.

Their names? Noire, Nah, & Morgann.

Five points each if you get the references!

Granted, all three of them could sound genderless, but Noire & Nah have to be girls in my book. And yes, I see no issue naming my child after what sounds like a negative grunt. It kind of sounds somehow poetic with my last name.

• Brohoof 1

I never really thought about it since I'm getting up there a little bit to be having kids, but I did manage to become a father--it would be a miracle--I'd prefer to have girls and name them Kari and Sunset respectively.

I like the name Benjamin for boys, I also like Gregory and Matthew. 

For girls I like the names April, Amelia and Katie the most. I also like plant related or colour related names like Fern, Daisy, Violet, Lavender, and Amethyst.

Girls names seem a lot easier to me because pretty much every flower name is a girls name, there isn't really much like that for boys.

Edited by Battenberg
  • Brohoof 2

Chance for a boy. I've just always liked it

Jasmine for a girl. Short story as to why

TW car crash and death

I had an internet friend called Moona. Her real name was Jasmine. We were good friends until almost exactly 5 years ago on 11/11/11 she died in a car crash. She died on impact. Ever since then I decided that if I ever had a kid of my own I'd name my daughter after her.