Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was the first episode you saw of MLP?

Expired delta

I'm the sort to watch a show with episodes in order, so I started with the first episode. I was very impressed with the quality of the scripting and voice acting, and the beautiful animation. By the time NMM was defeated I was hooked. There were only 4 episodes released at the time, too... makes me a little proud.

• Brohoof 1

The one with the buffalos (it was the first available episode streaming on The Hub's website at the time).

I really did not have an high opinion over the show after that episode. I thought the jokes were bland and it just wasn't too interesting. Then I watched the phoenix episode and I got into it and watched it from the beginning.

Episode one actually didn't draw me in. A few weeks after I watched it, "Luna Eclipsed" was one of the top watched daily videos on YouTube and made me thing "Damn, I misjudged that show"

My first episode was the Grand Galloping Gala, and I didn't enjoy that, because when the character is embarrassed, so am I.

LOL I love that episode! Mainly for the character antics and humor!

"The Stare Master", I wasn't hooked but I did like the quality of the cartoon and the cute characters. What got me hooked was a "Scott Pilgrim vs the world" Pony Parody. After that, I was thinking that maybe I should give this cartoon another chance. I watched episode 1 and was immediately hooked. :)

Green isn't your color

Fell in love with all of the ponies in the episode except for Pinkie

lolwut?

and then Cutiemark Chronicles

and then I loved all except Pinkie

after a few episodes I started to like pinkie more than the others XD

......and that's how the earth was made

I remember the night I became a brony... It was a week after blunty3000 ( a you tube user) told how he just became a brony... I was stunned so a week later, it was late a t night after my buddy got off and I decided to watch the first episode (at the time I was a hater so I decided to at least see what all the fuss is about) after that I saw the second... then the third... forth... and so on. Episode 9 kind of sealed the deal, but it got late and I wanted to lay down.... but I just kept watching episode after episode on my ipad, the thing that kept hitting me was when ever the intro played and sayed "my little pony" I just kept thinking to my self (what the fuck am I doing?) I finnaly hit episode 26 and after that it was 5 O'Clock in the morning.... memories

1st ep, my friend mentioned ponies and i went on youtube

and oddly found the first ep, i didnt know if i should watch it,

i watched comments about people shocked on how awesome

it was, so then i started watching it and.. i couldnt stop,

watched evrey episode that existed till new ones started to air.

good times.

• 2 weeks later...