Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you do if you saw Fluttershy?

Ihei

As much as I'd like to run over and hug her, I'd probably not approach due to my own shyness and concern about making her shy/uncomfortable :lol:

I'd most probably go ask her for all the secrets she has about animals and how to speak with them and take care of them.

I want to know soooo badly! I'd also like for her to give me advice on how to fly, and... Advice on life. I'd also want to hug and talk to her, if she wouldn't insist... 

• 3 weeks later...

I would sincerely smile towards her, given she looks at me first. With consideration, as I keep walking without further ado. I don't think Fluttershy would like strangers, hugging her out of nowhere. I would like her to feel comfortable within her own space. "Here, have the world"

There is a beautiful woman near my neighborhood. Fluttershy is exactly like her. The first time, I didn't look a her directly, just stood doing my own thing. So, while passing me by, she kinda turned around, stealthy looking at me, behind her amazing long her. I was doing the same, since I've long hair too. Just looking into each other's eyes.

Now each time she walks by my home, while I'm doing some meditation on the balcony, she shyly smiles towards me  :squee:  I smile back  :)  letting my eyes speak out for me. She's an angel, so ethereal. I think she's curious about me. Here hoping she finds her love. She deserves the best!

Try to be gentle, yet sincere towards shy people. Open up, give them space.

After I was revived from dieing, I would then go up to Fluttershy and explain I was no threat, then I would hug her for a few hours.  After that, I'd tell her how BIG of a fan I was.

Then, we would go get ice cream!

I'd probably freeze up for a while and think "How is this even possible" then, when I finally regain my senses, calmly walk up to her and hug her before she starts freaking out that I'm just standing there staring and doing nothing.

Well, considering I probably wouldn't be the only one there at the time, I'd end up fighting off everyone else, taking her somewhere quiet and safe, and let her recoup before probably getting to know her, and just spending time with her.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Provided the Shyabetes doesn't kill me, I'd approach her slowly and offer her a leafy salad if I can. :fluttershy: Once she's finished eating, I'd try speaking softly to her, to help her feel more comfortable around me. :kindness:

• 5 years later...

First, I would try not to pass out due to cuteness overload. Then, I would try to engage in simple conversation. Now I'm not very good at starting conversations, but it's worth a try. Then after getting to know each other, I would just hug her. I can't help it; she's so huggable! :squee:

• 9 months later...

I'll first try not to die of cuteness overload, then I would try to engage in a little convo, and maybe help her take care of her animals. :squee:

Oh and hugs of course