Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was the first episode you saw of MLP?

Expired delta

The first episode I watched was "Green Isn't Your Colour." Fell in love with Pinkie's randomness/ability to break the laws of science, and Fluttershy's adorableness.

Other characters earned their love in other episodes, such as Rarity earning hers from a combination of "Suited for Success" and "A Dog and Pony Show."

I saw the very first episode(around last year,October), but i let my ego get in the way and i lied to myself saying I didn't like it. Then about 4 or 5 months after I finally gave up and watch another episode and now i've seen every ep so far.

First episode of course.

My friend really wanted me to watch MLP, back then I still thought of the show as a joke.

So I watched the first one on YouTube.

I had never witnessed such righteousness until that day.

Obvious the pilot, I watched a lot of shorts for the show before i actually started watching it. ^_^

When it came time for me to watch the show I HAD to start with the pilot,it wouldn't be the same to me if I started with some random episode.

Like the 100s of others i watched the first episode. Its was Sep 7, 2011. A day i shall mostly never forget.

To be honest i really don't know what compelled me to do so. But i'm glad i did. But unlike other i liked the show right from the start heheh.

Well, I obviously watched the pilot episode first, after I had read the fanfiction "Cupcakes", That, and this guy I was dating had become a brony and I didn't wanna make fun of him for watching it, so I gave the show a try.

I began by watching them each in order. But starting on Episode 4 in Season 1, I thought "okay, these are gonna be mostly fillies fillers, so I'd better just watch only the ones that matter." So I asked @Ganaram InukshukMangara[/member] which ones to watch.

1). Mare in the Moon pt.1

2). Mare in the Moon pt.2

3). Ticket Master:- to get season finale

9). Bridle Gossip:- enter Zecora

11). Winter Wrap-Up:- best song

12). Call of the Cutie:- enter CMCs

16). Atomic Rainbomb

23). Cutie Mark Chronicles:- important backstories

25). Party of One:- enter Pinkemina Diane

26). Best Night Ever:- Becos' :angry:.

The first full episode of MLP I saw was the very first one. I decided to check out the show by my own so I found it only natural to start with the first one.

The first pony related video I saw (and the one that got me interested in the show in the first place) was this one:

Well I stumbled upon part of stare master but it was like 30 seconds in the part where fluttershy stares down the cockatrice.

The first full episode I watched was 1. And I just had to keep watching atleast to finish the 2nd part of it in ep2 but I was hooked!

And thus I was a brony :P

Well my friend showed me the first two and they were awesome so then she showed me Sonic Rainboom and that was awesome then by like next week I'd seen the entire first season and was waiting for season 2 while hiding my newfound guilty passion. :D

• Brohoof 1

The very first episode! (SE1EP1)!!!! and well you know it was a two part thing so i kept watching..and then i thought id watch some more.....and now 8 months later i am watching 20% more than i did before :D And if i watch another 80% on an occasion then "Hussar the fun has been doubled" xD

• Brohoof 1

Watched a bunch of MLP videos on Youtube. I finally decided to watch Ep 1 online (back when they had all episodes online). I never ended up watching the other episodes before they were taken down. But I continued watching MLP videos and listening to pony MLP music, and eventually I decided to get digital cable so I could officially make the transition into bronydom and watch MLP every day.

I was kind of late, but I think Ponyville Confidential was my first episode that I "attempted" to watch, but I just said screw it after five minutes. It wasn't until a boring day in June, that I decided to watch episode 1. After that I just watched both seasons in order.

The first episode that I saw was Ticket Master. I was lying in bed one night, watching videos on my ipod. Then, something in my head suddenly said, "you have itunes money. Buy an episode of MLP FIM." At the time I didn't know it was on youtube, or what made me want to watch it but I'm so glad I did. After that episode I finished season 1 and 2 in a couple of days.

I watched the very first episode of season 1! Not wanting to because I heard from a friend that bronies were sick guys that watched a girls show called my little pony....

:P shoot bronies and this show freaking rocks and thus I am one

Episode One. At the time only three episode have came out though.

#hipster

I actually didn't like the show to begin with until I knew a couple people from the community.

• 2 years later...

The first episode I saw was the pilot. For me I prefer to watch the beginning of a series when watching it since it introduces my characters easier.

Outside my MLP:FiM marathon though, the first episode I've seen is Cutie Mark Chronicles.