Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was the first episode you saw of MLP?

Expired delta

I am fairly certain Bridal Gossip was my first episode, though I was extremely against becoming a brony until Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000. That's when I would go in and out of the fandom for short amounts of time, but it wasn't until Pinkie Pride that I officially became a brony.

The pilot. I heard that Lauren Faust made this show and that it had an adult fanbase.

"Well it must be pretty good then!" Were my thoughts. So I popped episode one on Youtube and never looked back.

Yeah, I was pretty shameless even before I became a brony.

I was browsing the internet and I found a random picture of with Pinkie and her Groucho nose and party blower with the font saying "Haters gonna hate" and I recognized the markings (Pinkies cutie mark) that it was MLP.  I looked up an episode on youtube (which was Fall Weather Friends Ep113) and I fell in love with it.  It just made me forget how cruddy the world can be.  I learned all the names mentioned in the episode pretty quickly from the first showing.

I was very open minded going in, I watched all of it up to half way through season 3, I thought it was ok, but not really my cup of tea, then about a year later I was wondering what all the fuss was about so I rewatched episode 1 and finally decided that I liked it by dragonshy, the rest is history.

The very first one. I was doing some research on this brony community. At first I thought mlp was something like south park :mustache:

But then, when I watched the first episode. It was like "Wait, it has a Soul, and it's based around soul traits!" Clean frequency :D

Something I could watch, without feeling dirty, nor dumbed down, about it :yay:

Beautiful creation :wub:

S1E26 The Best Night Ever.

A former brony friend of mine (who now hates me, a bit, and isn't a brony anymore) referred to Octavia first appearing in this episode. So then I began from there. Then from S1E01 and then all the way to S3E13. (this was before Season 4)

Before that, however, I did indeed watch two episodes redubbed in Arabic, however, I can't remember it. :P

broiler/EP? cause he hates everyone now lol

• Brohoof 1

Seasons 1 episode 1, I am a firm believer in not skipping episodes no matter if the episode picks up off of the previous or has anything to do with the events of prior episodes. The only time I ever watch a show out of order is after I have watched everything.

Me too. When my friend lets me copy his anime collection, I get so stressed trying to find out if it's the first season or not. And his collection is always so random