Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was the first episode you saw of MLP?

Expired delta

I started with 'A Canterlot Wedding' on the recommendation of a friend. I then started from the beginning :)

That would be Friendship is Magic, Pt 1. It was a solid enough episode to keep my interest, and eventually lead to me becoming a brony. :)

• Brohoof 1

I saw the very first one. When I saw it the very first time my thoughts were: "This looks stupid.."  Then a couple days later I had this urge to watch it again and... BOOM I was hooked.

S1E26 The Best Night Ever.

A former brony friend of mine (who now hates me, a bit, and isn't a brony anymore) referred to Octavia first appearing in this episode. So then I began from there. Then from S1E01 and then all the way to S3E13. (this was before Season 4)

Before that, however, I did indeed watch two episodes redubbed in Arabic, however, I can't remember it. :P

Edited by TimeyMarey007

Season 2 Episode 16 Read It and Weep.

I'd heard a lot about the show, and it came up in the suggested videos on YouTube because I'd already seen few Brony things. Needless to say I went straight to Season 1 after I'd watched it :lol:

it was the one where scootalo was trying impress rainbow dash in the forest but kept having nightmares while camping until luna helped her cope with the fears and over come them which I believe was in season 3

it was the one where scootalo was trying impress rainbow dash in the forest but kept having nightmares while camping until luna helped her cope with the fears and over come them which I believe was in season 3

Ummm, I don't exactly remember. I want to say party of one, because before I even watched the show I read cupcakes, and then I saw crazy pinkie pie and decided to watch that cuz, yeah. Then I imagine I went from there to episode one and up.