Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was the last thing that startled/scared you?

Courageous Thunder Dash

@@kageyuki,

Don't really scare me. I know when a loud one is coming because of the very bright lightning strike that precedes it.  

even when i know a loud sound is comeing i still get super scared no matter

@@kageyuki,

Heh, that's good. I love metal, in the OP the loudest metal song on my iphone was the last thing that startled me that day.  

that happen to me too i fall asleep with my mp3 player on and i woke up to black veil brides

I was walking home at night, minding my own business, when this car drove past and the guy in the passenger seat started yelling something at me ( and he kept yelling as the car pulled away, looking right at me). That really made me jump. And I couldn't understand a single word he was saying, but it really freaked me out. I found myself constantly looking behind me making sure the car was gone while was going home that night. 

Edited by Mutemutt

I was driving home from school today and I went to pass someone because they were driving slow.

I then saw a car coming on the other lane and I started to panic because I thought I was gonna get hit.

Fortunately, I made it.

A spider just crawled into my room from under the door and, even though it wasn't that big, it was the biggest I've ever seen. I saw into coming towards me out of the corner of my eye, and that made me jump pretty bad. Oh, and yeah, I killed the beastie just a few minutes ago.

About a month ago I was driving on the freeway and realized how bad the potholes of death actually destroyed my rear suspension. I haven't been on the freeway since in that car, and won't be until I fix it.

Edited by steve88

• 6 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I walked yesterday, when it was getting dark. And I had to walk through a forest path. Going into the forest is like entering a huge pitch black mouth, it is so scary! I decided to not use a flash light, but after 2 minutes in there, I got too scared so I turned it on.... Safe!

• Brohoof 1