Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What scared you today?

Dreambiscuit

• 3 weeks later...

the cops stopping and about 6 of them walking at me with there guns out. i was inline to get on the bus when they pulled up fast with there gun out and pointed at the area i was in. they man in back of me was there target but cop pointed guns near you is not a fun time:wau:

This evening I was out and had to go to the bathroom and this was out in a campground area. It was dark, but I had a ride to the building. However, the side of the building with the women's restroom's light was burnt out so it was pitch black on that side and it made me very uneasy going in and out.

12 minutes ago, Envy said:

This evening I was out and had to go to the bathroom and this was out in a campground area. It was dark, but I had a ride to the building. However, the side of the building with the women's restroom's light was burnt out so it was pitch black on that side and it made me very uneasy going in and out.

I hope your okay now Envy. BTW it's me, Godlywolf82. I changed my name and profile picture 

Moments ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

The avatar image of @Tao scared me:sealed:  

Dude really? I'm so cute and cuddles like! :confused:

My cat scared me today.....

18 hours ago, Wolf of Shadows said:

I hope your okay now Envy. BTW it's me, Godlywolf82. I changed my name and profile picture 

Thanks for thinking of me. =) I'm fine. I'm not staying at the campground. I was just there yesterday evening to be with family who were camping. By the time I posted that, I was safely back home.

It just doesn't help that a couple of weeks ago or so I saw a Reddit thread by other women who had scary incidents or close-calls at rest stop restrooms (something I've nary thought about because I very rarely travel) and I realized that a restroom on campgrounds is not too different when you think about it, and when the light was out and it was pitch black outside the door I was scared. I got back into safety pretty quickly.

7 hours ago, Envy said:

Thanks for thinking of me. =) I'm fine. I'm not staying at the campground. I was just there yesterday evening to be with family who were camping. By the time I posted that, I was safely back home.

It just doesn't help that a couple of weeks ago or so I saw a Reddit thread by other women who had scary incidents or close-calls at rest stop restrooms (something I've nary thought about because I very rarely travel) and I realized that a restroom on campgrounds is not too different when you think about it, and when the light was out and it was pitch black outside the door I was scared. I got back into safety pretty quickly.

Well I'm glad to hear you are safe and sound :mlp_grin::hug_day: