Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you had more money than you would ever need, what would you do with it?

ElementOfTenacity

I would get every good game know to man and get a super computer to run them, i would also invest in a few companies and get an extra 500,000,000 then get a Ferrari and a lambo, i would also hire scientists to make all the MLP:FiM characters come to life outside of the show and have a party with pinkie, beat that!

What does £10,000,000 even equate to in USD?

However much it is, I'd imagine it would be enough to get me an English horn and a nice camera. Plus, pay my parents back for community college and everything for the last five or so years. My grandma, as well. Money would not be able to heal the pain in the future, but at least it would make up for my continuation in college after I should have stopped...

What does £10,000,000 even equate to in USD?

However much it is, I'd imagine it would be enough to get me an English horn and a nice camera. Plus, pay my parents back for community college and everything for the last five or so years. My grandma, as well. Money would not be able to heal the pain in the future, but at least it would make up for my continuation in college after I should have stopped...

About $12,000,000 ruffly

I would first exchange it for dollars. Then, I'd put most of the money in a high interest CD, which could generate rates up to 5% or more in interest. About eight million would be put in that account, 1 million would be in a standard account, and the rest would go to charity.

I'd just keep it in the bank, and use it to have a nice life. I'd upgrade my computer, buy vidya, eat nice food, that kind of stuff. Maybe some of it would go to charity.

I would never tell it to anyone if I won it. I would split the money in half and put in two different banks. Then I would keep it there to save it for when I need something.

...And I would buy a ticket to America when I became 18

Do boring things like pay off debts, create a nest egg or a rainy day fund for emergencies, give to charity, buy $500 MLP plushies on eBay...

• Brohoof 1

I would keep it utterly secret. I would travel around the country and find people who are poor and desperate, then offer them great deals of money to send their children to good schools. I would do a lot of other things as well, like installing fresh water wells in places where they have droughts. I would buy advertisements for cannabis, by which I mean the plant, that spread real scientific information and encouraged its full and unconditional legalization for use by responsible adults. I would also buy myself tuition to the best chem schools around, like Berkeley and MIT. On the whole I would really live the exact way I do now, but much larger and with no fear of running out of cash. Basically a huge hedonistic streak for the rest of my life, tempered with intellectual pursuits. I'll basically become Casanova.

I would pay for college and give a lot to charities. Then, I might get a house and a nice car or several nice cars and give some more to charities. I might finally donate some to this site and give the last bits to charity.

first invest good, then slowly buy a Bugatti Veyron 16.4, DeLorean, Mustang GT, GT by Citroën, and some lambos, like the SV and baby lambo. Then my life would nearly be complete... if some how I had money left ( I could more easly tell if money was USD ) I would donate it to...... helping Americans... so many poor homeless people...

• Brohoof 1

first invest good, then slowly buy a Bugatti Veyron 16.4, DeLorean, Mustang GT, GT by Citroën, and some lambos, like the SV and baby lambo. Then my life would nearly be complete... if some how I had money left ( I could more easly tell if money was USD ) I would donate it to...... helping Americans... so many poor homeless people...

That Veyron and GT by Citroen would take about $5 million out, leaving you with about $7 million...

That Veyron and GT by Citroen would take about $5 million out, leaving you with about $7 million...

since there are only 6 of the gts by citroen, they would most likely sell for more than the original retail price.

First clean all dept and go see my boss and say "There is my last time u see me" , take one million for my self for hardcore party and other stuff i dont really need. Buy the house i want for 1 million, pay back my parents for all the money they spend on me while i was kid. Give 1 million to an donation. put 5 million into save account for later and use the interest for living.

First off, I'd convert it into Canadian, then I'd be even richer. Next, I'd balance it all into four parts.

-Money for the future

-Family/Friends

-Charities and good deeds

-Potential Fun/Bullshit

And from there, I start spending the money out evenly.

Convert it into U.S Dollars (Guam is American territory, so we use American currency), store most of the cash in a bank, spend some of it on eating out and other stuff, then buy a new computer.