Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Easiest money you ever made?

zerox

Selling Second Life accounts. When I was much younger (younger than a person who should be on SL) I made a ton of SL accounts. Don't remember why, I barely used any of them. Anyway, about a year ago I found out older accounts (they are called Legacy Accounts) were selling for anywhere between 10 to 30 dollars a piece and rare surnames for 100+. I ended up making around $125 for the accounts combined. I later found out that was against TOS so sssshhh

• Brohoof 1

It was 250$ for making simple sample website for one guy. It took several hours. And yeah, I just knew how to make the job quickly :please:

Also once I earned 100$ on forex, but I don't count it cuz next time I lost the same amount of money the same way. :adorkable:

I sucked someone off. Who had AIDS. Easiest $10,000 I've ever made.

Lol, nah.

When my dad was still working on construction for his cabin, I ended up often helping out during weekends. He paid for travel expenses and gave me $50 every time. There were times when we didn't get to do much, and times when we'd end up using the entire weekend, having managed to slice off several weeks' worth of work. Especially on the floor and the roof. The roof was a pain in the ass to deal with. I did it plenty of times, so the money tend to stack up fast. It was easy money.

• 2 weeks later...

That's hard for me to say, I've found money on the ground (even a $20 bill once!), can't get much easier than that. I've picked up things from the grocery store and charged my brother a delivery fee, and in general my job is very easy. Also selling cigarettes.

• 3 months later...

Selling Shampoos in ebay:sealed:cause I found like a box of them under my bed,I had no idea why shampoos are so popular,or why there was a box of them under the bed:blink:

Edited by Princess Moony
  • Brohoof 1

I bought a box of Luna plushies from a Kickstarter for about $19 a plushie back in the early days of the fandom.

I sold most of them for over $300 a piece. I only paid $190 for the whole box. Back when fanmade merch for the fandom was scarce so bronies were dumb enough to pay any amount of money for them.

Babysitting kids past 7PM. The kids are in bed,  have my laptop and they always leave loads of snacks so I can chill all the time and do nothing and earn around 10 dollars every night which is quite a lot concidering that's what I do every night but now in a different place. 

Easy money? Does not compute in my life since I don’t believe that money comes easy and cheap.

Doesn’t matter if the job is easy or hard, its the level of responsibility and commitment to the job that is much harder to achieve.

You gotta work hard for it be it mowing someone’s lawn, being an Information Technology Worker or give in to criminal activities like working in the Mafia (not recommended for the sane and rational).

• 9 months later...

I found a $20 dollar bill in the dryer once. :P 

I made $10 by replacing the solenoid on my neighbor's mower. She always cooks for me, so I didn't charge anything. She insisted on paying me. ^_^

My brother and his girlfriend went out of town for a few days and asked me to let their dogs out and feed them while they were away. They paid me a good amount.

• 4 years later...

As a kid, I got (I think) 20 euro from an acquaintance for a silly joke drawing I had made. Also every time I help my grandma with her computer – if she needed help with it every day, I'd be rich. :twi:

Other than that, the words "easy" and "money" never appear in the same sentence for me. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1