Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Have you ever made a Vision Board?

Dreambiscuit

Have you ever made a Vision Board (or Dream Board as they’re sometimes called)? These are simple tools (or elaborate, if desired) to help you visualize what you want in your life, crystallize certain goals and bring them into fruition. Some have had great success with them and I would like to know if you’ve ever used one and what results you’ve had. For a more in-depth idea what a Vision Board is and what it’s supposed to accomplish, here’s a link that seems to sum it up. https://makeavisionboard.com/what-is-a-vision-board/

1 minute ago, Dreambiscuit said:

Have you ever made a Vision Board (or Dream Board as they’re sometimes called)? These are simple tools (or elaborate, if desired) to help you visualize what you want in your life, crystallize certain goals and bring them into fruition. Some have had great success with them and I would like to know if you’ve ever used one and what results you’ve had. For a more in-depth idea what a Vision Board is and what it’s supposed to accomplish, here’s a link that seems to sum it up. https://makeavisionboard.com/what-is-a-vision-board/

That sounds like good idea, Dreamy. ^^

I might have to do one.

1 minute ago, TheRockARooster said:

That sounds like good idea, Dreamy. ^^

I might have to do one.

They're actually pretty fun to make. I made one a few years back and it was cool finding all the pictures and adding text. etc. Just as a creative project the idea is worthwhile. 

Nah. I don't exactly have any achievable dreams in life. Anything I dream of is a fool's errand at best. What I used to do was make little "saving up money" visual things when I was younger and was trying to save up money for a particular thing. Even though I never really had any way of getting money so it wasn't much either, but it was something to look forward to regardless. 

• 3 weeks later...

I guess they can work for some people, but I've never used one. I know my dreams well enough that I don't need a vision board to stick to them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 2023-04-04 at 9:44 PM, ZiggWheelsManning said:

It may involve so much time consumption.  

It can be elaborate and time-consuming but it can be simple too. It all depends on what you respond to the best. Sometimes I can gain a great deal from a smiley face scribbled on the back of a paper napkin (hey, at least it makes me smile!)