Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever made an idiot of yourself?

Tom Snyder

Okay, so i know we all have those moments of stupidity, where we forget certain things and get upset; and during that moment you realize your mistake and feel like an idiot afterwards. As the title states, have you ever had one of these moments, if so, when and how did it happen?

• Brohoof 7

One time when I was at class and the class ended I went  and tried open the door, but I didn't have enough strength to make it open and i tried there couple minutes and everyone was behind me then i stepped away and they open it with one try=/

Then I was so embarrassed and I never went first to the door after that

• Brohoof 6

Yes, very recently :(. With a signature I tried helping with and with some of my drawings :( :( :( :( 

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Well mine was while using my laptop and a tv screen to make it a two screen display:

So you know how an OS has a option to extend the screen to a second monitor? Well i had my 360 running on one and forgot to put it back to just the laptop screen, so when i tried to open my browser it didn't show up and i was getting upset; thought my os was broken. So i went online on my console and tried searching for the answer(wasted my time), and found nothing. So after 30 secs i realized it, sig-3754129.mlp-sunfacehoof.png i turned my other monitor from HDMI to PC and guess what? There it is, right in front of me.sig-3754129.mlp-tshock.png I'm just speechless for another 10 secs before i just laugh at myself for my stupidity.mlp-dlaugh.png

Edited by Candy Star
  • Brohoof 6

Nearly every. Damned. Week. The worst one was when two years ago I said that... during Napoleonic Wars leader of Russia was Peter The Great. But hold on! There's more! I didn't say "Napoleonic Wars". I called it The First World War!!! :angry:  I still hate myself for such idiocy  :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 4

Long time ago I entered a conversation between flatmates a bit late. I thought they were talking about a little doggie, but they were actually talking about someone who was mentally handicapped. I didn't get this until right after I opened my stupid mouth.

Others: "Yeah, but they just behave like that sometimes, you know?"

Me: "You should just put a leash on him when you take him outside. Problem solved."

Others: :eww: :eww: :eww: :eww:

Me: "Oh.. wait, I think I suddenly need to be out of the house right now." :ooh:   *flees*

• Brohoof 4

Oh god.. yes xD

I was carrying a garden hoze around the pool. I set it on the ground and about half a second later i trip over it and fall straight into the pool.

I felt so stupid.. xD

• Brohoof 3

oh yes, many times have i blurted out the answer in class, only to find out i got the answer wrong :P

also, this one time i was on a date with this girl and we where going to a restaurant.

at the entrance of the place there where a few steps, so naturally i make a spectacular faceplant right through the entrance into the restaurant. ._.

• Brohoof 3

Well I agrued for about an hour that nasty cornbread could never be an ingredient in corn dogs. Yah took me a little to long to put 2 and 2 together here

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

yes.... a lot of it is videos I made in the past when I started my channel..... I have deleted and blocked at least 10 of my old videos because either I did something really stupid or I just think its worth removing.... if you want examples of the old videos I will specify.... only if you ask nicely....

and I have a job interview today.... so I can only imagine.....

as for the Forums I rarely make an idiot of myself....

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame
  • Brohoof 5

How about the funniest one you got.

Well, let me think...

I remember I was trying out for a school talent show once. I decided to try something besides singing, which pretty much everyone was doing. So, I tried doing stand up comedy >.<

I was up there for who knows how long telling crappy joke after crappy joke cuz I didn't know what to do when I got up there. This was in front of maybe 150 or so people mind T_T. In front of all my classmates, burying their heads into their hands XD

It's probably one of the stupidest things I've ever done in my life and we still laugh about it today :lol:

• Brohoof 3

On my youtube channel I used to make a series called "Teleporting Cats" in which I used the pause feature on my camera to make it seem like my cats could teleport. I had like 5 of these and they each got stupider and stupider. By the end, I was fighting an evil teleporting cat to save the town from its tyranny.

Thank god I deleted them before anyone could use them against me.

• Brohoof 3

Well, I was finished with building an expensive computer so when I plugged it in, I suddenly realized I forgot to screw in the power supply and it ended up being shoved off the caddy and cracking the motherboard upon slamming into the heatsink. Also took a capacitor with it...

Nobody was watching, but I was on the verge of tears.

• Brohoof 3

I generally make a fool of myself more often than not. When I was in my first semester of college, I got lost looking for the Lecture Hall, and when I finally got there, the instructor was already half way through the lecture. Since Russian is not my first language, and I had only been living there for little less than a month, I didn't understand some of the snarky remarks he made of me regarding myself being late. The whole room of 500+ people then started laughing at me  :(  I am very introverted by nature, so this was not the greatest way to be introduced to college life. 

Well, I was finished with building an expensive computer so when I plugged it in, I suddenly realized I forgot to screw in the power supply and it ended up being shoved off the caddy and cracking the motherboard upon slamming into the heatsink. Also took a capacitor with it...   Nobody was watching, but I was on the verge of tears.

What were your specs? what mobo, psu? 

• Brohoof 2