Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever made an idiot of yourself?

Tom Snyder

Back in my teens, when I was still working as an apprentice electrician. I was given the task of fitting up some office ceiling lights in a building that was being completely renovated. There were carpenters, decorators and builders all working on different parts throughout the building. Everything was pretty much coming to an end and being finished off. These were the things I was fitting for reference:

Spoiler

th?id=OIP.rbvcfeEiDm8IE9zsYLwnsQHaHa&pid

I had several large rooms to do. A lot of climbing up and down a step ladder, grabbing another fitting each time and slowly making my way from ceiling tile to ceiling tile. Anyway, while fitting one of the lights, it suddenly came loose and smacked me on the head as I was descending the step ladder. Didn't really hurt, but when I gathered my bearings, I noticed there was one of the painter and decorators looking at me through the office window laughing his head off.

To add to it all. He was deaf and communicated through sign language. So during lunch I had the joy of watching him sign language to the other workers what he saw. With his colleague translating for everyone. That made me feel pretty stupid. :P

• Brohoof 2

I was delivering a tray of beer to a table and I lost my balance and spilt beer everywhere in front of like 100 people

my cheeks were very red 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
7 minutes ago, Princess Celestia said:

1.JPG.d5a721ff358ff3b0359f98185a4c907b.JPG

Banning Luna for a thousand years or so, may have been a little cruel 💔 Does that make me an idiot?

No but driving Twilight crazy by trolling her so much until she finally snapped and twilly nannas on ponyvile does lol

• Delighted Giggle 1

6 minutes ago, Princess Celestia said:

1.JPG.d5a721ff358ff3b0359f98185a4c907b.JPG

Banning Luna for a thousand years or so, may have been a little cruel 💔 Does that make me an idiot?

Of course not. You knew what you had to do. And there wasn't really another option. You made the right choice. Besides, she did forgive you in the end right? 

Also the dumbest thing I've ever done, is probably trying to fight a timber wolf before I had any combat training. That's how Echo and I met.

• Brohoof 1

In the past when I fought with some employees of a super because the price was wrong, there were situations that could be dealt just by talking but I was violent for a misunderstanding and people watching me, of course I feel now embarrased and I apologized on the next day but yeah I was making a idiot of myself

3 hours ago, shadowmoon Dancer said:

No but driving Twilight crazy by trolling her so much until she finally snapped and twilly nannas on ponyvile does lol

Sorry forum for OT of the thread, but this needs to be correctly answered.

CelestiaHugsTwilight.JPG.82336742c17f1f9e3df2c8c26e082cb6.JPG

Actually, she's quite happy to have been trolled by me. 

I know what's best in the end, believe me, I know!

2 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

This morning, not closing the freezer door:angry:  

I know how that feels man

28 minutes ago, Princess Celestia said:

Sorry forum for OT of the thread, but this needs to be correctly answered.

CelestiaHugsTwilight.JPG.82336742c17f1f9e3df2c8c26e082cb6.JPG

Actually, she's quite happy to have been trolled by me. 

I know what's best in the end, believe me, I know!

Awwww, that's sweet :squee:

• Hugs 1