Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Have you ever Googled yourself?

Dreambiscuit

Have you ever Googled yourself (or someone with the same name as you)? What results did you get? Were you the first person of that name to come up in your search results? If not, describe who it was (but please don’t include anything too personal that might compromise your own details). Have you ever seen your own photo (one that you didn’t post yourself) show up in a search?

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

Have you ever Googled yourself (or someone with the same name as you)? What results did you get? Were you the first person of that name to come up in your search results? If not, describe who it was (but please don’t include anything too personal that might compromise your own details). Have you ever seen your own photo (one that you didn’t post yourself) show up in a search?

I have Googled 'TheRockARooster' and I see some photos and stuff from the MLP Forums and also found a fried chicken restaurant called 'Rock-A-Rooster', lololololol. :D

• Brohoof 1

Who hasn’t? :P 

If I search “SparklingSwirls”, I get my own old Deviantart profile and also someone’s MLP OC by that name (seems to be Twilight and Flash Sentry’s daughter…)

As for my real name, yup I’m pretty sure I’m the only person in the world with my full name. No images of me show up fortunately.

Google searching "Cash In" just gets you finance related stuff. Can't say I'm too surprised. :p

• Brohoof 1

I took a look and found there’s a Broadway performer who shares my full maiden name, which surprised me a bit. Not much otherwise. I have seen pictures of myself on Google Images from time to time, but not under my own name, but rather it was associated with a job I used to do.

• 3 weeks later...

I checked my main nickname on the Internet several times, I only find accounts in different social networks, this is also how you can check the information that someone else can google about you

• 1 month later...

Yes, there's a famous sports player with my name apparently so he takes up all google pages while I comfortably sit in the back. That and I don't have any social media so that helps too.

Lots of people named like me (all 3 names). Actually I’ve even met 2 people with the same name (minus middle name). Nothing if me shows up.

Actually I found someone that’s similar to me (my background) so lol people could think that was me.

First thing that comes up is some guy on LinkedIn who works for Spirit Halloween. None of the other results are me. I have looked myself up on some of those people search websites and it wasn't too difficult to find myself after specifying my home town/state. The info that's available for free is already a little creepy but you can pay them to dig deeper in public records and find all sorts of personal info.

• 3 months later...

Yeah. I share the same name as a journalist in another country. She’s just as iconic as I am because just viewing her X account she exposed a guy publicly who was hitting her up trying to cheat on his wife. 

• Delighted Giggle 1

• 2 months later...

14.JPG.801ec35a2e3b18d60328d57b3f358d81.JPG

Yes I have!

And I can tell, that it scares me a bit.

Some things written are very nice, but there are pictures I don't want to mention. It really hurts me deep inside.

Happily Celestianism is factor that is included. Even the AI is heavily informed about Celestianism and its significance for the future.

Guess who planted it there?

Magic friends, magic!