Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you ever argue with yourself?

piece5

• 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...

You've got no idea.

I'm a master in arguing with myself >D

But it got less and less in the recent years since I've argued already so much bout so many topics with myself.

• 1 month later...

Not really. I have a conflict going, but both of me are agreeing that there are conflicts. No arguing or fighting with myself.

Not exactly. If a decision is a tough one, or a solution is challenging to reach, it’s less arguing and more tabling a specific issue while I try and think of alternative approaches. 

• Brohoof 2

I used to argue with myself quite constantly. Nowadays I am just pushing myself to be more brave or something since one part of me will always want to hide and deny while the other part will just want to face things head on.

• Brohoof 2

Kind of, but I do it more in terms of weighing the advantages and disadvantages of a potential decision.

(edited)

All the time. Me and my fifteen personalities... wait. Sixteen personalities now. One of them was arguing with itself, and decided to split because it couldn't reach an agreement over whether mcdonals of burger king is better. And I've tried to tell them that no garbage food is good food, not just for the body but also for the spirit. Wait, seventeen now. One likes taco bell more.
But yeah. There is a battleground going on inside of me. Not only mental, but spiritual. And the skewed ways of this world don't make it any easier. It is quite literally tearing me apart on the inside, and it has been doing so since childhood, because I am at a place where I cannot be part of the world, nor I can get out of it, that is unless I force my way out. An outcome that is looking more attractive everyday.
Everything feels wrong, and the trauma keeps piling on. I feel destroyed. I hope this comes to a conclusion, soon. My soul is tired. Which is what some of the people in family wrote about before offing themselves. This state of being where nothing of the world can soothe the pain. What a meaningless and traumatic ordeal this has been. But that is the actual cause I suffer from multiple personality disorder. Because trauma can split the mind into different sub-personalties, as a way to redraw the trauma. Pretty sad, eh? But, no. I am not actually arguing with myself. But I experience tremendous emotional turmoil and inner struggle and chronic anxiety because of it, and the psychological pressure can sometimes be so bad as to reach the physical barrier. If it only wasn't so traumatic to end it. They should have made an emergency button for when people want to leave this life. I wonder how much reduced would be the population if this was case. But no luck. So, the only way to stop suffering is to create more suffering... son of a *****.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

• 1 year later...