Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What irrates you about yourself?

Reecejackox

8 minutes ago, Envy said:

I feel this, too. But you can't change the circumstances you have been dealt with, and neither can I change mine. We can't change the years wasted. No matter what I do I still have years of school ahead of me, and I'm almost 35. It's frustrating, but... can't change the past. Those years are gone. but I, in my specific circumstances, have newfound joy for life going forward, because I learned that my issues that held me back for so many years weren't even significant, and now the dark cloud over my head is gone and I can live for the future for the first time in a decade and a half. That also means I'm a decade and a half behind so many others... But as I said, can't change that. I've spent too much time living in the past, so I won't live in the past of those wasted years, either.

Your circumstances are no doubt very different from mine, but I hope you can also let the past go and move forward.

Thanks Envy. Glad you've found something to keep you at peace, and indeed our circumstances are different. When one can't look forward for whatever reason, they can only look back.

5 minutes ago, DubWolf said:

Thanks Envy. Glad you've found something to keep you at peace, and indeed our circumstances are different. When one can't look forward for whatever reason, they can only look back.

We only have this life. You have to find a way to look forward. I even knew that in the past decade and a half, but I chose to live for the moment instead of the future. That isn't the life I wanted, though.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Other than my appearance and the anxiety. Just finding out I’m lactose intolerant this week has been a nightmare since everything I eat has dairy. Everything. All that money I spent on groceries last weekend? Right in the trash.

• Sad 1

the fact that im such a people pleasing pushover and i cant help but to overthink about what people think of me or if theyre mad at me or any of that

• Sad 1

My flaw of misinterpreting what others say sometimes. Sometimes i take offense to something i shouldn't or take something the wrong way.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...