Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What irrates you about yourself?

Reecejackox

Damn near everything. My entire being. My multitude of mental problems, my anxiety issues, my bipolar depression, my lack of true talent, my lack of reliability, my consistency of failure, my meaningless ramblings, my appearance definitely, my nervous ticks, my total lack of life ability and probably more. There's always more negatives to be found about me. 

• Brohoof 2

On 2022-10-13 at 8:08 PM, CloudMistDragon said:

My OCD. So tired of replaying stuff in games because it won't stop freaking bugging me about doing everything "perfectly." :maud: 

I have that problem too, especially when I look at my feet and the floor so much:unamused:  

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I cannot think of anything in particular really, I like myself. :ButtercupLaugh: I guess....I can be very impatient and I fantasize situations a lot. I can also be loud. Sometimes those quirks i find irritating about myself but not so much. Oh well. 

• Brohoof 1

I sometimes stutter and get horribly tongue-tied. I used to be an excellent speaker but somewhere along the way I developed a bad stuttering problem which manifests when I’m too excited or just really tired. It’s pretty embarrassing.

• Brohoof 2

• 6 months later...
(edited)

That I am little bit of a bastard. But at least I am honest about it. Also, that is part of the charm about my character. And... there are no two ways about it when you are stuck in the middle like myself. Meaning that there is suffering in this revelation. But there is also great joy. So, when all is said and done. That which irritates me the most about myself, is also that which I love the most about myself. Paradoxically speaking. This is what takes me to that perfect place where you can see everything with true perspective, and just laugh at life.

Edited by They call me Loyalty