Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What irrates you about your looks?

Reecejackox

I have struggled with bad skin since middle school. It has gotten better but I still have regular breakouts. I also dislike my hair, as it is naturally wavy. I know that may sound great but I hate the way it looks so I always flat iron it.

I am ugly as f**k. To pick just one thing about my appearance that I hate would be much too simplistic in the grand scheme of my hideous looks. I could probably smash my face against a wall and end up with an improvement. 

Edited by Kyoshi

My facial skin.

I have a lot of darkness under my eyes that I can disguise with makeup. But generally, my face seems to be prone to acne and the complexion can be uneven at times. Also, I'm not very photogenic. Takes ages to get the right photo of me. :yeahno:

• Brohoof 1

I have a crooked tooth, which is something I've felt very self-conscious about for years now. I also hate how my hair and sideburns curl when I let them grow out.

Edited by Cash_In

6 minutes ago, Envy said:

I have kinda broad shoulders. Just makes me look really weird. >.<

I do have that same problem with having broad shoulders. It makes me look awkward at times.

As for me, I don't like how my skin gets irritated very easily or my face.

On 2022-11-20 at 1:55 AM, Dreambiscuit said:

I've got a crooked smile. When I see myself in pictures my whole face looks lopsided. 

Honestly me too and I was thinking about it yesterday/today :P . One side rises more naturally. At least my teeth are nice and straight now, though I do feel my bite and wear my retainer every few nights. I need to do so more often…

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

My face features... It's kinda square-ish and wide with a board jaws.  Although, It only looks good on the side of the angle but front? no.  I hate it because I can't find a good hairstyle to fit it and I grow tired of my current style. But sadly it's the only "hairstyle" that fits my face.  I would give anything just to have it a little more narrow.

On 2022-11-20 at 2:16 AM, Kyoshi said:

I am ugly as f**k. To pick just one thing about my appearance that I hate would be much too simplistic in the grand scheme of my hideous looks. I could probably smash my face against a wall and end up with an improvement. 

That'S Rough, Buddy GIF - Avatar The Last Airbender Zuko - Discover & Share  GIFs

On top of my general unattractiveness I'm balding. :glimmer:

Yeah okay, I’ll bite. My hair. It’s thin and getting thinner by the year. Chemo didn’t help things as my hair seems to have never come back the same. Caps are my best friend these days ;)

2 minutes ago, Jeric said:

Yeah okay, I’ll bite. My hair. It’s thin and getting thinner by the year. Chemo didn’t help things as my hair seems to have never come back the same. Caps are my best friend these days ;)

Revelation that you are a Cancer survivor thanks for letting us know. Fs:kindness:

• Brohoof 1

I'm called Envy for a reason, so I could go on more about my appearance!!

My forehead is too dang big. My hair is too thin and hard to make look pretty. My brow is low and my eyes are kinda sunk so eyeshadow doesn't work very well, which breaks my heart because I love eyeshadow! My breasts are tiny (I'm glad I don't have ones large enough to hurt my back, but this is depressing). I've recently gained some weight (probably related to stress causing overeating), and not in flattering places. My feet are pretty big (but thankfully within common women's ranges at stores).

I think when explaining my username before I've always said generically "I'm envious of other women for being prettier", well here are the details.

I don't like being purely negative, though. That's just not me anymore. So here are some positives: I like my hair color and eye color combination. I like my height. It's not too tall or too short, just about average. My facial skin does not break out or anything. I can walk, I can hear, I can see - of which I have learned throughout the past 15 years are things to be extremely grateful for).