Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which member of the mane 6 do you think would be the easiest to live with?

Dawning Demon

Applejack for me. I grew up country, so I know pretty much her core values and beliefs. I don't do a whole lotta cattle branding or butchering anymore, but I still know it enough that I could go back to it at any day in the future. 

• Brohoof 1

But in that huge castle, she could just give you a wing and you'd never see each other.  They should do a Batman joke with her castle.  You know, the dinner scene with Viki Vale?  The six could all be eating dinner in the castle one night:

Fluttershy:  "Um..Twilight?  Do you like eating in here?"

Twi:  *nods*  "Oh yeah..."  *looks around, furrows her brow*  "You know to tell you the truth I don't think I've ever been in this room before..."

I remember that! But yeah maybe Twilight will be the best too live with. Or Fluttershy...

• 8 years later...

Fluttershy, Twilight, and AJ would be the easiest roommates IMO.

I think with AJ though, you need to be on her good side otherwise you'll be hearing from her a lot. Twi would only get messy when she's hyperfocused on something. Fluttershy might just bring nature in but she does try to keep everything tidy.

I'm not sure how Rarity would be like. Feels like she would take up a lot of space for herself unintentionally until she's approached about it. And, she has a certain design philosophy going so...

Dashie would be the worst one, no offense to her. She just has other priorities, although in the show, her house seems tidy. And, with Pinkie Pie... well I hope you don't like sleeping :sealed: :kindness: I think you'd get a party every minute with her!

• 3 weeks later...

Fluttershy, she’s so pure and kind that you cannot think of anyone else better to live with, like, imagining her tucking you into bed every night then singing you a lullaby just for good quality sleep, I’d be mighty happy to live with her for some of those very reasons.