Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What object/thing do you consume the most?

Rayalicious

Oxygen, generally. I breathe in a truly disturbing amount of it, all day long. Can't get enough. And not forgetting the water I drink... oxygen in that too. And a little hydrogen. If only there were some way of knowing the ratio of oxygen to hydrogen in the water I drink... but that would be an insane expectation. Okay, I think this joke has run on for long enough. ;)

I consume way too much coca-cola, and coffee, so I guess caffeine is the thing I consume the most.

Edited by Full Spectrum
  • Brohoof 1

Oxygen, generally. I breathe in a truly disturbing amount of it, all day long. Can't get enough. And not forgetting the water I drink... oxygen in that too. And a little hydrogen. If only there were some way of knowing the ratio of oxygen to hydrogen in the water I drink... but that would be an insane expectation. Okay, I think this joke has run on for long enough. ;)

I consume way too much coca-cola, and coffee, so I guess caffeine is the thing I consume the most.

the actuall ratio for pure water (PURE ONLY) is 2 hydrogen to 1 oxygen XD  

That would have to be video games. music and movies. My free time consists of either listening/Playing music, playing video games or enjoying a good movie :)

video games.... they just get you stuck in your room all day...on that comfy desk chair, adn HD display, and best sound, fine by me

• Brohoof 1

Grapes. I can eat grapes at like a machine gun pace. It's insane really.I also eat a ton of grapes because grapes are best fruit.

The internet. I am always on the internet. If there is a day that I have nothing to on, I will spend at least 90% of the day on the internet.

Books. I love reading so much. I'll read whenever I get the chance. I read so much people make fun of me for reading constantly. I also am a pretty fast reader. If I really like a book let's say it's like 500 pages I will usually finish in about 2 days.

Edited by Super Derpy
  • Brohoof 1

lots of e-books+the whole discovery channel database i know almost how every single thing is made in the world, all of the mythbusters:), how to survive in any environment, how hard crab fishing is XD, the things people do to get gold out of the ground,and many others,  i'd recomend that channel

I sometimes watch discovery channel, but that's when no one is watching the tv - rare.

I always try to watch documentaries. I think there's another discovery channel where there's only documentaries, don't remember.

So I prefer the books and the internet.

Let's see...

I seem to use up a lot of:

Time, because of videogames, homework, drawing, reading, writing, watching TV, studying, eating, and most of all INTERNET!

Money, because of that darn Steam Sale. DARN YOU STEAM SALE!! I LOVE YOU TO DEATH! <3

Electricity, because electronics like my phone, my videogames, and my INTERNETZ!!

Donuts, because once someone gets a box o' donuts, Imma hork that down like there's no tomorrow!

The little rope things that hang down from your hoodies, because I like to bite on those~

Cookies, because I don't know what the word "health" means.

Other foods, because I'm a big eater, but I'm not getting any bigger! DX

Pencils and Erasers, I can never go a week or two without losing a pencil, using up all it's lead, or using up the whole darn eraser! >:c

Water, because I don't know how to take a short shower... >_>

Brain cells, I can't seem to stop hitting my head on things. Clumsy me~

• Brohoof 1

Obviously the Internet, but when it comes to food, it's always junk food, junk food, junk food! It's unhealthy, I know, but couldn't help it.  :mellow:

I guess you can say I also consume too much boredom. I tend to get restless, since there's nothing much to do. 

• Brohoof 1

Orange Juice.

I have a huge Orange Juice obsession. I usually have about err.... 4 or 5 glasses a day. I probably go through 3+ bottles of Orange Juice a week.

Yeah, I have an Orange Juice problem.

• Brohoof 1

Orange Juice.

I have a huge Orange Juice obsession. I usually have about err.... 4 or 5 glasses a day. I probably go through 3+ bottles of Orange Juice a week.

Yeah, I have an Orange Juice problem.

Ey what do u know my room is painted orange, i used to have this addiction (on a lower level)when i chose to paint my room orange then moved on to bananas, and now i just feast on the internet

• Brohoof 1

I eat way too many Goldfish crackers (but at least I eat the Whole Grain kind. =P) and drink way too much pop. I try to drink more water, but I can only do that at home. lol

I drink way too much soda. I'll have phases where I'll just drink water, juice, milk, coffee, or various other non-soda drinks, but most times I like to treat myself to a Coke or a Mountain Dew. I also consume a lot of pony related stuff. I spend a good amount of my everyday life looking at pony pics, reading mlp fanfics, going on mlp sites (like here), watching the show itself, etc.

EDIT: Oh! How could I forget? Music too. I'm always listening to music when I'm alone in my room or when I'm walking somewhere, unless I've heard too much for the day and just want some silence. It's definitely a big part of my life.

Edited by fimdashie

Um, my spit? I wouldn't say I really consume anything to excessive amounts besides water... XD

If you mean hobbies and such, I would say I do spend a fair amount of time on the computer or television now. 

Has to be coke/pepsi!

I really really like my caffein :x Its just so awesome and useful; (especially as a student where sometimes you need to stay up for 20+ hours ;) )

orange juice most notably as well as orange Tic Tacs.

I hate to be stereotypical, but being Asian I tend to consume quite a bit of rice too.

And more recently a lot of Icebreakers:

ice%20breakers%20coolmints%2042gr.jpg

Namely because I've had a bad cough from a illness a few weeks ago but I enjoy them either way.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

I eat a lot of chicken wings. But I actually went to Buffalo Wild Wings last night, ate dinner, and then went to Walmart and got a dozen glazed donuts... There are only 4 left... I need to eat less...

Interesting top by the way.

My main subconscious and conscious problem has to be speed.

I do things fast and speedy all the time, like finishing work, typing, running, playing video games, and actions.

I guess you can call me a speed freak.

Uh...Are you sure you're in the right topic? This isn't "What's a bad habit you have?", it's about excessive consumption. Do you excessively consume speed? Maybe see a rehab center if so... huh.png

I consume entirely too much caffeine. I used to have a major salt problem too. Also penises. /badjoke

Edited by Koelath