Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What object/thing do you consume the most?

Rayalicious

We all have a thing that we subconsciously or consciously consume in excessive amount. A kind of food , fuel, water, power  and many other stuff... So, what is the thing that you consume the most in your life?  

• Brohoof 1

Interesting top by the way.

My main subconscious and conscious problem has to be speed.

I do things fast and speedy all the time, like finishing work, typing, running, playing video games, and actions.

I guess you can call me a speed freak.

• Brohoof 2

BACON, and....

whatever you get by waching my little pony too much I guess.

tiem to wach moar ponies learn stuff, by a princess that looks like a boss.

that and parkouring from place to place....

Edited by a crazy pony
  • Brohoof 1

BACON, and....

whatever you get by waching my little pony too much I guess.

tiem to wach moar ponies learn stuff, by a princess that looks like a boss.

that and parkouring from place to place....

Used to parkour alot then stopped(gave up) like all other sports that i have tried :( very low endurance excpet stuff that requires hand skills like ping pong, badminton, sometimes basket but i also stopped. Never had agility. Nor i will ever have i think :( tried everything to be more agile but i'm simply not 

• Brohoof 1

I consume bacon the most in the morning, but sometimes I eat healthy breakfast so I can build up speed for some exercise. But, don't worry I'm pretty fast still. :P

Used to parkour alot then stopped(gave up) like all other sports that i have tried very low endurance excpet stuff that requires hand skills like ping pong, badminton, sometimes basket but i also stopped. Never had agility. Nor i will ever have i think tried everything to be more agile but i'm simply not 

I am born agile. I have nothing else than that though....

I have always been that thin that i never really need strength for sports becouse of my low weight, no matter what i eat.

when something requires raw power or skills i fail no matter what... 

I am born agile. I have nothing else than that though....

I have always been that thin that i never really need strength for sports becouse of my low weight, no matter what i eat.

when something requires raw power or skills i fail no matter what... 

extreme opposite i guess? helped moving most of the furniture around the house. Arms muscle (big n' sexy :P ) leg muscles lets just ignore that :P

• Brohoof 1

I hardly understand the topic, but considering other replies. I guess it's speed, I love speed and especially the sound of any engine revving. So it's what keeps me going, I'm rather fast and agile on foot, but I hardly do that stuff anymore. I just drive, it's the only thing I do.

(edited)

I hardly understand the topic, but considering other replies. I guess it's speed, I love speed and especially the sound of any engine revving. So it's what keeps me going, I'm rather fast and agile on foot, but I hardly do that stuff anymore. I just drive, it's the only thing I do.

ok lets calrify things. The question is : is there something that you consume alot? and what it it? and if applicable a reason :P

For instance I Excessively consume internet. our monthly limit is 25 GBs download upload but i always exceed it and up paying almost a 100$ in total per month and i sometimes "abuse"(not in a bad way though) the free traffic overnight meaning they won't charge me for any data consumed.

Clear enough? :P

Edited by supersonic rainboom
  • Brohoof 1

The internet, definitely. Hours upon hours of internet surfing, sometimes school related, sometimes not. Either way, I spend a lot of time parked in front of this little laptop screen and then later on, I wonder what happened to my day  :o.

Edited by MuteMutt
  • Brohoof 3

I consume information!

What kind of information? News, opinions, history, stories, miscellaneous facts, all sorts of things delivered to me over a massive network called the interweb. My numerous news feeds are constantly updating with the latest happenings in the world.

In terms of physical things, I'm a pretty heavy tea drinker. I used to drink soda a long time ago daily, but I've gone completely off the stuff after reading a news article that really made my stomach turn. Also an important note, it wasn't the health concerns with the massive sugar content that caused me to go off it... Now, I'm a pretty big tea drinker instead and it's probably a lot better for me.

Edited by Celtore

I consume information!

What kind of information? News, opinions, history, stories, miscellaneous facts, all sorts of things delivered to me over a massive network called the interweb. My numerous news feeds are constantly updating with the latest happenings in the world.

In terms of physical things, I'm a pretty heavy tea drinker. I used to drink soda a long time ago daily, but I've gone completely off the stuff after reading a news article that really made my stomach turn. Also an important note, it wasn't the health concerns with the massive sugar content that caused me to go off it... Now, I'm a pretty big tea drinker instead and it's probably a lot better for me.

afteri read your thread i abuse my vocal cords because i talk A LOt (not gossiping though) i simply give wayy more information than needed. Leading to the fact that i have really bad problems in essays...--> Run on,Run on,Run on,Run on,Run on,Run on, all over my eesay like 10 times most of my essays are composed of not more than 12¬17 sentences

It's actually a very bad habit that I rarely notice that I am doing.

I eat paper napkins (usually at restaurants). Not like the whole thing, but I pretend to wipe my mouth and then take a bite out of some of it and eat it. It's been something I've done since about the 6th grade.

I also eat plastic (VERY bad habit). I usually end up eating half of the plastic tops that you put on soda cups (little bits at a time mind you) or plastic forks prongs. I usually break off a single prong from a fork to pick my teeth with and then hold it in my mouth as a toothpick. I generally begin eating bits of it until I hurt my teeth then I spit it out.

I also eat the long end of pen caps that are used to hold a pen in your shirt pocket >.<

• Brohoof 1

It's actually a very bad habit that I rarely notice that I am doing.

I eat paper napkins (usually at restaurants). Not like the whole thing, but I pretend to wipe my mouth and then take a bite out of some of it and eat it. It's been something I've done since about the 6th grade.

I also eat plastic (VERY bad habit). I usually end up eating half of the plastic tops that you put on soda cups (little bits at a time mind you) or plastic forks prongs. I usually break off a single prong from a fork to pick my teeth with and then hold it in my mouth as a toothpick. I generally begin eating bits of it until I hurt my teeth then I spit it out.

I also eat the long end of pen caps that are used to hold a pen in your shirt pocket >.<

stress much on tests? i averagely buy 30 pens per year almost one per week because of the fact that my handwriting is big (yet hardly readable, what do u know i might become a doctor) and half of them i just chew the cap of

Bro that plastic thing is bad, u should stop it same for napkins :s to stop all my bad habits i carry around and consume almost  2 packs of gum each with 10¬15 peices every 3 days

stress much on tests? i averagely buy 30 pens per year almost one per week because of the fact that my handwriting is big (yet hardly readable, what do u know i might become a doctor) and half of them i just chew the cap of

Bro that plastic thing is bad, u should stop it same for napkins :s to stop all my bad habits i carry around and consume almost  2 packs of gum each with 10¬15 peices every 3 days

I know it's a bad habit of mine. It's something that I think of trying to break but even now as I watch Flutter On, I am chewing on my cup lid XD

Music. It makes my life worth something. I don't know why, but it means a lot to me just to lay in my bed while listening to some relaxing house and it can easily make my day better. It's weird, but it gives me a relaxing feeling.

An expectation of a certain level of professionalism and appropriateness of conduct and content everywhere I go and of everyone I interact with. It goes double on the internet, which often results in double the disappointment. Even on this very website.

I also drink lots of water.

Videos. I feel awfully empty when my Youtube subscription box doesn't have anything in it.

Other than that... I guess I like to drink a lot, so liquids would by my 2nd place.

(BTW, non-alcoholic ones. :3 )

I have one hell of a sweet tooth so I eat a bit too much ice cream, cookies and other stuff with plenty of sugar and I really need to cut that out.

• Brohoof 1

who ever consumes his bed a lot(excessive sleeping) or just sits in his desk chair all day  longXDjust hit that bro hoof button in the face

I guess I consume a lot of books, documents, and energy while thinking and searching, both electricity and human energy.

Unlike most of the replies here, I tend to do my stuff at the last minute.

lots of e-books+the whole discovery channel database i know almost how every single thing is made in the world, all of the mythbusters:), how to survive in any environment, how hard crab fishing is XD, the things people do to get gold out of the ground,and many others,  i'd recomend that channel