Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your most valuable object?

Rayalicious

So, we all have this one or two or three.... objects that are very important to us (for any reason) your best childhood toy, a memory for a lost one, or anything else

Mine are: 1 . This badminton racket (this jewel was custom made and costs 200$ T_T, totally worth it). Won third place in the national tournament :)

img-1778627-1-v459ih4.jpg

2nd: My R/C fuel powered car :D This thing is ferocious, fast, and monstrous

img-1778627-2-0Q8qmW6.jpg

3rd: My SUPER AWESOME DESKTOP (NO PICTURES AVAILABLE) u can check on this thread some pics (http://mlpforums.com/topic/17427-post-a-pic-of-your-desktop-setup/page-9) just search for my post

EDIT forgot mention this car is older than me by 10~15 years my dad gave it me with one of the first R/C planes

Unfortunately he never got the chance to use them so he just gave it to me and said "have fun, and then give it to your son when you grow up , i bet he will love it" . Actually tomorrow we will are going a huuuuge barbecue in the mountains, gonna let it wild up there :)

Post your most valuable objects here (with pics if possible :) )

Edited by supersonic rainboom
  • Brohoof 3

My necklace that I never take off. The pendants mean a lot to me: two stars and a gorgeous five-petaled flower. I personally find them to represent my family, future family, and my dreams. <3

• Brohoof 3

My Chaos Dragons yugioh deck. It is probably worth 300 or so and has won me many tournaments.

My computer I didn't buy myself but it's stuffed with faster ram and hard drives and is worth about 2100. All the software and games on it probably makes it 10k at least.

• Brohoof 1

That is some sweet stuff.

Mine would probably be my guitar. It may have a banana shaped neck and almost no value on the market, but it has a lot of sentimental value for making me realise how much I love music.

post-19068-0-22622000-1377215912_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

My most valuable thing I own depends on whether you're talking about sentimentality, pure cash value or simply which item I believe to be most valuable to me.

Pure cash value award goes to my Desktop PC that I refer to as Ursula;

Fractal Define R4 Black
Corsair 600W Enthusiast PSU
MSI Power Edition OC GTX 670 w/ Custom (Kaz-Made) BIOS - 1268Mhz CORE, 6580Mhz MEM - IDLE 27C, LOAD 58C
Intel Core i5 3570K - 4.2Ghz - Noctua NH-D14 & Arctic MX-4 Thermal Paste - IDLE 36C, LOAD 52C
8GB Corsair Vengence RAM - 1600Mhz
Fractal Design Silent Series Fan - 4x1200Rpm
2x 1TB Seagate Barracuda - 7200Rpm
Gigabyte Z77X-UD4H Motherboard
Asus Xonar DG 5.1 Soundcard
Samsung Dual-Layer DVD Writer
Creative 5.1 Surround Speaker System
Acer 21.5in 1920x1080 LED Monitor - Overclocked - 67hz Refresh Rate
Razer Blackwidow Stealth Ultimate, Razer Abyssus & Razer Goliathus!
Samson Go Mic USB Condenser
Razer Electra Headphones
Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Sentimentality award goes to an Opal heart that my girlfriend, Eliza, gave to me;

HeartAAOpal.jpg

Award for most valuable to me due to my own liking for the item is my Les Paul Electro-Acoustic Ukulele;

epiphone-les-paul-ukulele.jpgI'm not lying when I tell you that this ukulele is covered in my blood, sweat and tears... Literally. I cut my finger whilst playing and bled all over it but I refuse to clean it, I like the way it looks with the splatter on it.

• Brohoof 2

As of now, my most valuable possesion is my airsoft HK416 assault rifle. But in November, my most valuable possesion will be my pre-ordered Special Edition of Battlefield 4

• Brohoof 1

It's my laptop...definitely.

I don't have some important object in my life, so my laptop will easily do.

By using the internet, I can automatically improve my day.

Plus...come on..it's a laptop! It should be obvious. 

• Brohoof 1

My most valuable possession/object is, my guitar. I always love playing music on my guitar, to just have some fun and relax while I'm hanging out on the forums.

• Brohoof 1

Both of my copies of Starfox Adventures for the GameCube. I have both American and Japanese releases of the game. This game was so awesome!

My Wiiu, I will treasure it dearly and pick up some more games for it in the future. If Nintendo goes on and makes a The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD edition of it I will gladly pick it up. :)

And let's see oh and my PS2 because it allows me to play amazing games like Silent Hill and Metal Gear Solid on it. 

• Brohoof 1

My most valuable object would be my Yamaha Grand Piano. Started learning the piano on my granny's keyboard then upgraded to the Grand Piano been playing for a few months now and don't plan to stop playing :)

• Brohoof 3

Um, well, there's this journal I got from the 1850s, and that's gotta be worth somethin'. :) Other than that, I have my Sax and Clarinet that's worth a lot.

Probably though the one thing I find the most valuable to even though It's really not worth much in money is my necklace. Like Keezuw, it has all these pendants and such that represent me, and some of my only remnants of my mom's jewelry. I never really take it off either. Why should I? XD

Edited by IncognitoKiwoy
  • Brohoof 3

1) My glasses. I can see up to my monitor without them, but much further and things start going very blurry. When I received my first pair, I didn't want to wear them until I tried them out in a random room of my school. It was shocking how clear the room was, it was like living in 144p and then suddenly seeing in HD.

I then did this in every room, entering without them and then putting them on in the middle of the room. I'm not exaggerating in the slightest here, I was staring in awe at the library floor for 5 minutes! Of course I wear these all the time now and the quality has sort of normalized, but every so often I notice some small detail and think to myself "Life sure has great graphics."

2) My clarinet. I've been playing this instrument since I was in grade 9. I entered the school band in grade 10 and played all the way through high school, even though grade 12 didn't provide me with a credit. It was a lot of fun, I still play it now and I have composed songs for it based on video game music I love.

3) My IBM Model M keyboard. This thing comes right from the mid-80's and it is amazing. This keyboard is THE best keyboard I have used in my entire life. It's a mechanical keyboard and it's pretty loud, but it's a freaking tank and typing on this thing is simply amazing. Every key depress, you get this satisfying clack noise in return. I honestly couldn't go back to using a rubber dome keyboard after using this.

I bought it on ebay for 80 dollars with shipping and it kicks the living crap out of my black widow ultimate keyboard I bought for over 100 dollars. The Model M has also significantly outlasted it as well in terms of my usage.

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 2

My Yamaha alto saxophone. I love my saxophone to no end and I constantly wish I could bring it with me when I head back to college. Endless hours of playing various tunes, from games, from movies or from the top of my head. She's just too much fun not to play. It seems like I talk about my saxophone all the time here...  :derp:

My marble pyramid clock. It's not very big and the batteries have died. I received it from my grandfather and have held onto it since then. There's not much fond memories behind it but I definitely want to keep it; for some reason it's dear to me. 

• Brohoof 1

the item with the most sentimental value would be a painting my great grand mother was going to give to me before she died 

( she never actually finished it we had to get an artist to finish it for us ) 

pure cash value would be my laptop ( worth about $1100 when we got it now its worth about $500) 

• Brohoof 1

My gaming computer -

Custom built, 16gb ram, eight core processor, 2gb graphics card, 2tb hard drive and an awesome case with lights. 

It's my most valuable item I own because I have put all my money and savings towards it. It was so worth it.    

My pocket watch, I bought it off of eBay, and it only has a $18 dollar value. However, it symbolises myself, every little part of me is in that pocket watch, one thing I am very good at is giving items incredible bits of sentimental value. Also my iPad, it is more or less my beckon of Internet, as I don't use p.c/ macs. Without it, I would be able to communicate to the wider world, or people once school is done.

I have never really thought about this, but I suppose it would be my Twilight Sparkle card signed by Tara Strong. That is incredibly special to me since Twilight is my favorite pony (Tied with Fluttershy), Tara Strong is huge in the industry, and I have never had anything like that before. Plus, it is about ponies! That makes it special by default. :catface: I assume we are also talking about monetary worth? That is probably up there too.

Edited by Kyoshi

First and foremost would be my truck 2005 Chevy Blazer

post-16202-0-98184500-1377518854_thumb.jpg

After that wpuld probably be a toss up between my M1 Garand or tv

3 would be my computer was $750 when i bought it

• 1 month later...

a cow blanket my mom made for me before I was born.. and it means so much to me because that was made by my mother... you cant buy something like that.. and you cant have someone just remake one... its one of a kind... and if anything happened to it I could live with myself

• 6 years later...

Aside from stuff like my apartment or whatever, and if we're excluding people, then it'd be my guitar. I play it for at least an hour or two every single day and while I do have other guitars, this one is the most valuable both from the perspective of cost and from the personal importance I place upon it. My gaming PC is actually worth more than that guitar, but I don't really game ever anymore these days, so I'm not going to count it. I don't really have a lot of sentimental objects, but if I did then those would be the most valuable to me since everything else can pretty much be replaced at will.

• Brohoof 2