Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health Do you have a physical object for relieving stress?

Cagey

Have you ever had something you fidgeted with when you were stressed or anxious? And if so, did it help?

I have a three-year-old stress ball that I recently rediscovered, but I don’t think it’s very helpful. 

I usually go for a walk every day to relieve stress. It works marvelously!

I used to throw small object up roof tops, buy it stated raining in, and it cost a lot to repair, so that was a no.

Physical items and many yaks just don't do it for me because they don't bring me any kind of satisfaction unless maybe destroyed which makes it difficult to have a single item and that sort of habit isn't necessarily positive if I'm causing damage. Also I was having to do laborious tasks half the time when feeling the need to blow off some steam so distraction chores don't help. I guess the closest item would be my shoes so I can Pinder over things on a walk.

...pffff reading your messages........pffft.....im sorry i have a green mind..pfff hahahahaha and the title hahahahahaha physical object to release stress...*giggles uncontrollably* ....

Hahahaha i hate myself hahahaha i have to stay away from this....im grinning insanely right now!...

I tend to crochet or sew something.  I tend to go pretty quick when I'm agitated while crocheting.  For sewing, it gives me a different sort of stress and helps me refocus my stress and it makes me feel better when I see tangible progress on something, especially sewing.

• 3 years later...