Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Umm hello everypony

HeroSparks

Hi, my name's HeroSparks, but you can call me Hero for short. A little bit about me, I've really liked the show for awhile now, and known about the community, but I've only recently decided that I want to be more active. I live in a very close minded area, so I've been very low key until now. I hope to have a wonderful time with everypony here  :)

• Brohoof 1

Sup Hero! Names Lightning Bliss, been a fan of ponies since Firefly's Big Adventure

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzYk2L6ralI&list=PLFE4D8F2BEEE7905B

But since ponys back then seemed more of a little girl thing (which I was but I grew up meh :okiedokielokie: ) I kept it on a low level especially as the years went by and I got older and all the other girls were more into boy bands and makeup pfft. But when MLP FIM came out I noticed the franchise stirred up again and it allowed me to come out of my shell as it were and I found this forum not too long ago, and here I am! This forum is great for making pony friends and talking about the artwork and franchise in general. You'll have fun here I promise! Welcome!

• Brohoof 1

Thanks everypony for the warm welcome. And thank you for the name complements, it's the name of my oc. I'm still working on fleshing out his/my life story

Hi Hero!

(Cool name, by the way.)

Let me give you the official welcome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpQw3WLP3E4

I hope that you enjoy the forums! The Brony community is pretty cool, and these forums are not an exception.  :D

So, how'd you get into the show?

I was at an overnight LAN party and some people started watching it on one of the projectors at 3 in the morning. Unfortunately it was after everybody had  stopped gaming for the night and were trying to go to sleep, so needless to say I wasn't very happy at being woken up. But I ended up staying awake and giving it a chance and found out how awesome it was.  ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Hi, Hero! Where did you get the idea for your OC? It's absolutely wonderful! the color scheme and the expressions! 

I just kindof did what felt right. Black and red are one of my favorite color combinations, but I didn't want to go too dark or too bright so i just dialed down the extremes. As for the expression, I tried to keep it neutrally cheerful (if that makes any sense), like a content smile

• Brohoof 1

I just kindof did what felt right. Black and red are one of my favorite color combinations, but I didn't want to go too dark or too bright so i just dialed down the extremes. As for the expression, I tried to keep it neutrally cheerful (if that makes any sense), like a content smile

Makes perfect sense to me dude, always stay true to yourself, very nice design hehe!