Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A choice

Valormos

would you  

24 users have voted

1. 1. choose your curse or fate/destiny

• you are cursed pony with no soul and cant leave equestia no can see you but you can see them
    • your fate and destiny is to watch over equestia and protect it for ever
    • you been cursed to the underworld and have to find you way out
    • you been killed and you became a pony grim reaper
    • your fate is to save equestia from loss and chaos but at the end you must sacrifice yourself
  2. 2. would your rather be cursed or have a special fate/destiny

• Cursed
    • Special/Destiny

So I'm in class and I'm bored so i made this poll of some choices some ponies are gonna be cursed some with a fate/destiny so whats your choice and you if you have a better harder choice post it below and I make a another one but more harder

• Brohoof 1

I'm digging option 3. Escaping the Underworld sounds hardcore and would actually make me seem likable to others for doing something very awesome. Escape the Underworld and laugh. Then, tell others that is just a normal Tuesday for me. I'd rather have a special destiny or fate than a curse. I'm already cursed enough in real life, I don't need to be cursed elsewhere.

• Brohoof 1

I take it that "forever" means forever. If it was just a thousand years or so that would be one thing, but that's not forever. I don't think people who choose that option have thought about it enough. Personally, I choose option five because that way I get to live as a hero, and die as a hero. I do hope I get to choose the method of my own termination, though. 

I'm all for sacrificing myself to bring peace. Besides I think watching over Equestria for ever would be very boring because nothing interesting really happens there. At least with my sacrifice my name goes down in history and I get a statute made in my honor.

I chose to sacrifice myself. I don't fear death. I've already beaten him once, now I'm just waiting for round two. Basically, at some point, I'm going to die. There's no avoiding it. I might as well save others while I'm doing it.

Edited by Arretez