Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Did you pay attention to the details?

Fading Light

I actually didn't. I went to MLP wikia and I just figured out there were a lot of characters I didn't recognise. They're so hidden in there.

How many did you recognise? ( I am British, so don't blame me because I wrote "Recognise" )

I noticed the ones that were shown, like Trixie for instance. As for others, I have the same problem. I pay attention, but I don't pay attention to every little detail. Maybe on the second time watching a movie I'll pay closer attention, but definitely not the first.

• Brohoof 2

I only noticed more prominent characters, such as Trixie, Snips and Snails, the CMC, characters like that. I'm one of those multitaskers, I have one monitor playing Youtube or a movie, the other has a game of CS:GO or Inkscape.

You know, the usual... Vinyl Scratch, the cmc, diamond tiara, silver spoon, one of the guys who used to bother RD and Fluttershy... Trixie... (how can someone miss Trixie in this? xD) Anyway, I don't know a lot of secondary characters but I'm sure there are lots of them hidden in there...

btw, no problem with British English... I once went to Britain and since then I like using the s more than the z in these words, good thing they're both correct :D

I paid attention to every detail. But about half the people who've met me think that I'm a great critique so that might be part of the reason. Another reason is that I have OCD. But I noticed pretty much everyone. Mane 6, Princesses (I hadn't noticed Cadence or Shining Armour anywhere...), CMC's, Big Mac, Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, Trixie, Ditzy Doo, Vinyl Scratch (I think I spotted Octavia, but not 100% sure, gotta watch the movie again), and a whole bunch of other Background characters. Bon Bon was in there... I noticed Lyra... Doctor Whooves...

I noticed the ones that were shown, like Trixie for instance. As for others, I have the same problem. I pay attention, but I don't pay attention to every little detail. Maybe on the second time watching a movie I'll pay closer attention, but definitely not the first.

I've waited it 3 times just to try and see everything and all the references to FIM ect, and some of them are great ;D!

The fact that it's such a short film helps with watching it a few time, especially for car journeys ;)

Octavia isn't in Equestria Girls. Only Vinyl Scratch.

How do you guys notice Derpy, Silver Spoon and CMC? (I seen the CMC scene, but I didn't know they were the CMC...)

Derpy is in the scene in the lunchroom when they sing "Come Together" or whatever the hell the song is called. One of the scenes where the mane 6 are walking diagonally, derpy gets about 2 seconds of camera time in the bottom right of the screen. You'd have to be really lookin for her to even notice her, but she's there.

Silver Spoon is next to Diamond Tiara in every scene that they show up. Just like in the show :P

And the CMC are probably just as obvious as the Mane 6. First of all in the library scene they're all together and their outfits and/or hairstyles match their pony-selves' fur/manes. And you can really tell it's them at the end when RD flies by and picks up Scootaloo and flies around.

• 2 weeks later...

I always look at the background characters having noticed Trixie Lulamoon, Vinyl Scratch, Carrot Top, Derpy Hooves, Diamond Tiara, CMC, Silver Spoon, Cheerilee and many more I can't really remember.

I paid attention A LOT! And here's what I found.

Trixie, of course

Derpy, in both the song and in the ending credits

Vinyl, of course

Photo Finish, of course

I also noticed a guy doing the Gangdom Style in the background during the dance. Seriously, he's there.

Normal Norman...or whatever his name is.

The Wilhelm scream

They almost NEVER take off their boots.

PINKIMUS PRIME!

Pinkameana

Snips and Snails acting out their cutie marks...

The same voice actress played for three voices in a row.

What I didn't see was Octy, Dr. Hooves, Bon Bon, AND FREAKING LYRA! 

I also noticed how Luna just looks so TERRIBLE in the movie!

I paid attention to every detail. But about half the people who've met me think that I'm a great critique so that might be part of the reason. Another reason is that I have OCD. But I noticed pretty much everyone. Mane 6, Princesses (I hadn't noticed Cadence or Shining Armour anywhere...), CMC's, Big Mac, Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, Trixie, Ditzy Doo, Vinyl Scratch (I think I spotted Octavia, but not 100% sure, gotta watch the movie again), and a whole bunch of other Background characters. Bon Bon was in there... I noticed Lyra... Doctor Whooves...

YOU SAW DOCTOR WHOOVES! ohmy.png WHERE? WHERE? biggrin.png

AND OCTAVIA AND LYRA AND BONBON! D:

Me and my boyfriend (EpicPwny) watched it yesterday and didn't see them, no matter how much we looked.

We did see Featherweight though, on a ladder...img-1900268-1-img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

Edited by Lizzeh_xox

Well, when I watched Equestria Girls on Youtube, I was also sculpting at the same time, so my eyes weren't always on the screen. I saw Derpy a few times, as well as Twist, but I can't remember if I saw anyone else. I wasn't too into the movie, so meh.

A list of everyone I saw.

Derpy

Carrot Top

Featherweight

CMC

Big Mac

Diamond Tiara

Silver Spoon

Vinyl Scratch

Photo Finish

Snips

Snails

Cheerilee

Granny Smith

Mr. Cake

Mrs. Cake

Cloud Kicker

We did see Pipsqueak though, on a ladder...img-1900268-1-img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

Featherweight*

And to everypony that claims to have seen Doctor Whooves, are you speaking about the character in the background during the dance? Because he's doing the Gangnam Style... So I doubt it's Doctor Whooves tongue.png

EDIT: Just found this :P

Edited by EpicPwny