Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open University of Equestria (Romance/SoL/Drama/Etc.) NEED MORE PEOPLE TO JOIN!

dedacct6

@@NovaWhooves,
@,

Snapping back to reality, Cinder rejoined the conversation.

"I'm an inventor, I make things!" She said proudly. "And, uh, a chemist too, apparently."

Grinning obliviously, Cinder suddenly sneezed - sending another cloud of ash radiating from her permanently matted mane and smiled sheepishly. "Sorry!" She quickly apologized.

"Yeah." Blazing said, getting a bit happier. "Now... Where was the main entrance again?" He asked. He had completely forgotten about the fact that he could just go the way they came from before. Wow... Isn't this fun? Getting lost, twice. He thought. He intended for it to be sarcastic, but it could also be serious in a way.

"Well, we could always just walk and stay along the right hallways, we will find the center at some point." Pixie said, swishing her tail. "Sorta like a corn maze." She added looking to the colt. "Maybe we should hurry up, I really think we should meet a couple more ponies. I think it would be fun." Pixie quickened her pace and looked back to the colt. "Come on, what are you waiting for?" 

"Well, we could always just walk and stay along the right hallways, we will find the center at some point." Pixie said, swishing her tail. "Sorta like a corn maze." She added looking to the colt. "Maybe we should hurry up, I really think we should meet a couple more ponies. I think it would be fun." Pixie quickened her pace and looked back to the colt. "Come on, what are you waiting for?" 

"Well, meeting new ponies will be fun, but there are a couple that I'm kinda trying to avoid, I better tell you that now." Blazing explained, before catching up to Pixie. "But as long as we stay away from them, we can do whatever." He added. Watch, to my luck, I'm gonna end up running into those two right when we get back to the main area... He thought.

@@NovaWhooves,

@,

Snapping back to reality, Cinder rejoined the conversation.

"I'm an inventor, I make things!" She said proudly. "And, uh, a chemist too, apparently."

Grinning obliviously, Cinder suddenly sneezed - sending another cloud of ash radiating from her permanently matted mane and smiled sheepishly. "Sorry!" She quickly apologized.

@

"An inventor, eh?  Hmm... What kind of things do you make, Cinder?"  Nova asks the mare, then sees her sneeze.  "Oh,  hahah, blessh you." He wipes some of the dust that landed on the table, off of it.  He tilts his head slightly again.  "If you don't mind me asking, but, how come dust clouds from your mane here and there?"

@@NovaWhooves,
@,

"Well... whatever I need! I mean, they usually break down or blow up or something but..." Cinder Shrugged. "I've been working on... something. It's just taking some time to finish."

Reaching around and taking a hoof-full of her mane to hold in front of her face, she looked at it and grinned. "I think it's because of all the smoke and burns and stuff." She explained as best she could - it was just like that, she didn't really understand why washing it never helped for long.

"Well, meeting new ponies will be fun, but there are a couple that I'm kinda trying to avoid, I better tell you that now." Blazing explained, before catching up to Pixie. "But as long as we stay away from them, we can do whatever." He added. Watch, to my luck, I'm gonna end up running into those two right when we get back to the main area... He thought.

"Oh, okay..." Pixie started, turning into the next hallway. "Can you explain what they look like or know their names?" She asked, giving a concerned look. "Also I can't help but ask why we are trying to stay away from them. I'm really sorry if it's a personal thing." She laid her ears down, hoping she hadn't crossed into something personal.

@

Nova smiles and puts away the trash from his lunch back into his pack, then looks back to Cinder.  "Hmm.. Interesting. It does add quite an intriguing...and...well, cute character to you Cinder."  He smiles to the mare, looking calmly to her mane, then back to her eyes.  Okay...hopefully this won't screw anything up now.  That would blow. He thought.  "Maybe I could help you with a project of yours here and there?  Tinkering is always fun. " Nova says, chuckling.

@@NovaWhooves,

"Oh! Uhm, I don't think thats such a great idea..." Cinder panicked, flustered as she tried to explain herself without seeming rude or upsetting Nova. "I, that is... I mean... I don't want to get you hurt or anything and stuff!" She said "Nopony has seen it yet, It's not ready! Not after last time!"

Her ear flattened back as she looked down at the table nervously, letting her thick mane obscure her face.

"Oh, okay..." Pixie started, turning into the next hallway. "Can you explain what they look like or know their names?" She asked, giving a concerned look. "Also I can't help but ask why we are trying to stay away from them. I'm really sorry if it's a personal thing." She laid her ears down, hoping she hadn't crossed into something personal.

"If I remember right, their names were Nova and... Hm, I can't remember the other one, but the mare who's probably still spending time with him." Blazing explained. "And I'm trying to avoid them because apparently they get along so much bucking better when I'm not around!" He shouted. "I'm sorry about that..." He apologized. He hadn't intended to yell, but he was still mad about what had happened earlier.

@

Nova looks down a little, but looks back up again.  He was slightly disappointed, but it's fine for him.  "It's fine, I understand.  Whatever it is though, I'm sure it's great.  Especially from such a creative and innovative mare like yourself."  He said, still smiling..  Wow..I am sure going a tad over the top with the compliments.  Eh, oh well. He chuckled at his thoughts.  

"If I remember right, their names were Nova and... Hm, I can't remember the other one, but the mare who's probably still spending time with him." Blazing explained. "And I'm trying to avoid them because apparently they get along so much bucking better when I'm not around!" He shouted. "I'm sorry about that..." He apologized. He hadn't intended to yell, but he was still mad about what had happened earlier.

Pixie's ears laid back very quickly when Blazing shouted, it slightly frightened her. The quiet unicorn actually had quite a loud voice. "O-oh." She stammered. "Then I promise I won't ask." Pixie seemed still a bit shook up by all of the commotion, but she promised herself she'd be alright. 'Wow, they must have really done something to set him off, I wonder what it was.' She thought, shifting her gaze towards the floor.

Edited by Bronyette

Pixie's ears laid back very quickly when Blazing shouted, it slightly frightened her. The quiet unicorn actually had quite a loud voice. "O-oh." She stammered. "Then I promise I won't ask." Pixie seemed still a bit shook up by all of the commotion, but she promised herself she'd be alright. 'Wow, they must have really done something to set him off, I wonder what it was.' She thought, shifting her gaze towards the floor.

"Again, sorry about that. I just got... Kinda carried away... Please don't hate me." Blazing said. GREAT! JUST BUCKING GREAT! I FINALLY MAKE A CELESTIA DAMN FRIEND HERE AND SHE'S AFRAID OF ME! BUT WHAT DID I EXPECT? SOMETHING GOOD TO HAPPEN?! He thought, losing all control of his anger.

"Again, sorry about that. I just got... Kinda carried away... Please don't hate me." Blazing said. GREAT! JUST BUCKING GREAT! I FINALLY MAKE A CELESTIA DAMN FRIEND HERE AND SHE'S AFRAID OF ME! BUT WHAT DID I EXPECT? SOMETHING GOOD TO HAPPEN?! He thought, losing all control of his anger.

She kept her gaze on the floor, watching the tiles move past. "No, I don't hate you." She said pretty slowly, flicking a ear. "I can't really hate anyone. You were just annoyed. I should be the sorry one..." Pixie lifted her head up to look at the colt, but in doing so, tripped over her long mane. She fell to the floor with a thud. Oww, my head

She kept her gaze on the floor, watching the tiles move past. "No, I don't hate you." She said pretty slowly, flicking a ear. "I can't really hate anyone. You were just annoyed. I should be the sorry one..." Pixie lifted her head up to look at the colt, but in doing so, tripped over her long mane. She fell to the floor with a thud. Oww, my head

"Are you okay?" Blazing asked, helping Pixie up. Well that was a good enough distraction. Blazing said, calming down slightly. He felt better knowing that Pixie didn't hate him, and that he was able to help. He unfortunately went straight back to his normal self after that, even if he didn't show it.

"Are you okay?" Blazing asked, helping Pixie up. Well that was a good enough distraction. Blazing said, calming down slightly. He felt better knowing that Pixie didn't hate him, and that he was able to help. He unfortunately went straight back to his normal self after that, even if he didn't show it.

'I don't know...if I'm alright..." She said, shaking her head. Pixie put her hoof up to her head and pressed. "Ouch, is it bruised or something? I cracked it pretty good on the floor." Her vision was a little strange, but she didn't think too much of it. When her eyes focused a bit it seemed like they were in the main hall again. "Ooooh...when did we get here?" She said goofily, her headache taking full force. 

'I don't know...if I'm alright..." She said, shaking her head. Pixie put her hoof up to her head and pressed. "Ouch, is it bruised or something? I cracked it pretty good on the floor." Her vision was a little strange, but she didn't think too much of it. When her eyes focused a bit it seemed like they were in the main hall again. "Ooooh...when did we get here?" She said goofily, her headache taking full force. 

"Okay, now I'm worried." Blazing said. "Maybe we should get you somewhere, less pony filled, er somethin like that." He added. As much as he hated to admit it, it was kinda funny watching Pixie act like that. "Let's just head back to my dorm until you feel normal again." He suggested. He only suggested that they go there because he didn't know any other part of the place that was safe to go to yet.

"Okay, now I'm worried." Blazing said. "Maybe we should get you somewhere, less pony filled, er somethin like that." He added. As much as he hated to admit it, it was kinda funny watching Pixie act like that. "Let's just head back to my dorm until you feel normal again." He suggested. He only suggested that they go there because he didn't know any other part of the place that was safe to go to yet.

"OhhhHhKay." She said, her voice fluctuating as her vision pulsed. "So where is that, pleaaaasse hurry up, I don't know if I can stand for a whole lot longer." Pixie felt warmth on her head, but ignored it. All she had her mind on was laying down for a bit. "Is there a nurse?"

Edited by Bronyette

"OhhhHhKay." She said, her voice fluctuating as her vision pulsed. "So where is that, pleaaaasse hurry up, I don't know if I can stand for a whole lot longer." Pixie felt warmth on her head, but ignored it. All she had her mind on was laying down for a bit. "Is there a nurse?"

"Well, as far as I know, no nurse unfortunately." Blazing said. He moved closer to Pixie, ready to catch her if she fell while they were walking. "So until I can find out if there is one, we'll just have you stay at the dorm." He explained. He didn't really care at the time if there was a rule against it, seeing as helping his friend was much more important.

"Well, as far as I know, no nurse unfortunately." Blazing said. He moved closer to Pixie, ready to catch her if she fell while they were walking. "So until I can find out if there is one, we'll just have you stay at the dorm." He explained. He didn't really care at the time if there was a rule against it, seeing as helping his friend was much more important.

She leaned up against the colt, and immediately felt her ears grow hot. 'Strange, maybe they are burning from hitting my head.' She wasn't too sure of anything at this point. Pixie put her hoof up to her head again and noticed something sticky on her forehead. She brought her hoof closer for inspection, but with her eyesight all she saw as a red splotch. 'Gum? Gross, when did that get there. This is gum right?' 

Edited by Bronyette

@@NovaWhooves,

"I don't know about 'creative' or 'innovative'... I just make stuff." Cinder shrugged. "It's really nice and all but you don't have to keep saying stuff like that you know."

Truth be told, it had started as a welcome change from "What the hay have you done now?!", "We're supposed to live here!" and "What the buck happened to the roof you engine of destruction?!" The more things that Nova said though, the more she realized that he hadn't actually seen anything that she invented other than a failed mixture, and so they seemed a lot less... genuine.

She leaned up against the colt, and immediately felt her ears grow hot. 'Strange, maybe they are burning from hitting my head.' She wasn't too sure of anything at this point. Pixie put her hoof up to her head again and noticed something sticky on her forehead. She brought her hoof closer for inspection, but with her eyesight all she saw as a red splotch. 'Gum? Gross, when did that get there. This is gum right?' 

Blazing looked over at Pixie and noticed something was wrong. "Are you bleeding? We better hurry and get back." He said, speeding up a little bit. He didn't go too much quicker, since he still needed to help Pixie stand. This is bad... I am so lucky I planned for something like this! Weird, I thought I'd be the first one to get hurt... Just like that one ti- He shook his head, realizing he was getting distracted.

@

Nova nods to Cinder.  "Okay.  Sorry if I had been over the top with the compliments.. my apologies.  I was simply stating what I believe is the truth Ma'am."  He smiles to her once more, then leans his head back, shifting the pack still on him.  "Hmm.. Say.  Have you got unpacked and such?  Found your room and what-not?" He asks, pulling his map out of the pack.

Blazing looked over at Pixie and noticed something was wrong. "Are you bleeding? We better hurry and get back." He said, speeding up a little bit. He didn't go too much quicker, since he still needed to help Pixie stand. This is bad... I am so lucky I planned for something like this! Weird, I thought I'd be the first one to get hurt... Just like that one ti- He shook his head, realizing he was getting distracted.

"BLOOD?! I'm bleeding?" Pixie screeched, taking a closer look at her one hoof. She suddenly felt worse, but still walked faster. She really hoped the door would be close. 

"I don't know how much longer I can.." And her vision went completely blank, she heard another crash. She could make out some scuffling out on the floor though. "Why can't I see? My legs aren't moving. Am I unconscious? ...Wait I can't be. I can think and hear." Thousands of thoughts flooded her mind. 

Edited by Bronyette

"BLOOD?!" Pixie screeched, taking a closer look at her one hoof. She suddenly felt worse, but still walked faster. She really hoped the door would be close. "I don't know how much longer I can.." And her vision went completely blank, she heard another crash. She could make out some scuffling out on the floor though. "Why can't I see? My legs aren't moving. Am I unconscious? ...Wait I can't be. I can think and hear." Thousands of thoughts flooded her mind. "Will Blazing help me?" 

"Oh, that's not good." Blazing said. He struggled to use even the littlest bit of magic to help, although he couldn't manage to do anything. "Stupid worthless horn..." He said. He did hid best to lift Pixie onto his back, having to carry her the rest of the way to the dorm. This is not how I expected my first day to go... He thought. He brought her into the dorm and closed the door, then started searching through his things for something that could help. "Let's see... It should be... Aha!" He said, pulling out a small device. It was able to give him temporary magic, although it wasn't that powerful. "It should just take a simple healing spell, right?" He asked himself. He decided to throw caution to the wind and try it. He cast a spell to at least heal he wound, but that was all he could do. "Well... It's not a permanent solution, but it'll have to do for now." He said to himself. All that he could do now was wait for Pixie to wake up.

"Oh, that's not good." Blazing said. He struggled to use even the littlest bit of magic to help, although he couldn't manage to do anything. "Stupid worthless horn..." He said. He did hid best to lift Pixie onto his back, having to carry her the rest of the way to the dorm. This is not how I expected my first day to go... He thought. He brought her into the dorm and closed the door, then started searching through his things for something that could help. "Let's see... It should be... Aha!" He said, pulling out a small device. It was able to give him temporary magic, although it wasn't that powerful. "It should just take a simple healing spell, right?" He asked himself. He decided to throw caution to the wind and try it. He cast a spell to at least heal he wound, but that was all he could do. "Well... It's not a permanent solution, but it'll have to do for now." He said to himself. All that he could do now was wait for Pixie to wake up.

Pixie felt the weight of her body on the bed, her pain had not gone away, but she knew poor Blazing Hoof was doing all he could. "I really feel bad for this happening, I didn't mean to bother this poor pony on his first day." She tried to open her eyes and speak but to no avail.

"Oh dear, I really hope I don't have to stay here all night. How embarrassing would that be?" Pixie didn't realize it, but she had mumbled that last statement in her daze.

Edited by Bronyette