Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open University of Equestria (Romance/SoL/Drama/Etc.) NEED MORE PEOPLE TO JOIN!

dedacct6

Blazing followed Pixie happily. "You're really good with flowers." He commented. He knew almost nothing about flowers. He knew some basic types of flowers, but other than that he didn't know anything about them. Well maybe I will be learning something interesting here. He thought.

"Yeah, when I was younger I swore it was what my cutie mark was going to be. But it turned out to be something a tad more... cryptic." She sorta laughed it off. "So that's why I'm here, since my skill isn't really for use in the workplace." Pixie looked to the ground and kicked some dirt again and sighed a bit. 

Edited by Bronyette

"Yeah, when I was younger I swore it was what my cutie mark was going to be. But it turned out to be something a tad more... cryptic." She sorta laughed it off. "So that's why I'm here, since my skill isn't really for use in the workplace." Pixie looked to the ground and kicked some dirt again. She sighed a bit. 

"You think your skill isn't useful? Look at this." Blazing said, pointing at his cutie mark. He was about to ask about what Pixie's cutie mark meant, but he ended up telling her about his instead. Wow I am not following plans at all today am I? He thought, realizing how he had been going against almost everything he planned on doing since the minute he met Pixie.

"You think your skill isn't useful? Look at this." Blazing said, pointing at his cutie mark. He was about to ask about what Pixie's cutie mark meant, but he ended up telling her about his instead. Wow I am not following plans at all today am I? He thought, realizing how he had been going against almost everything he planned on doing since the minute he met Pixie.

"Mine is really destructive. I can't really help it though, it's just a part of me." Pixie felt sympathy for the colt. She knew all too well how cutie marks can be more than a pain sometimes. It took her all too long to find out what hers meant exactly. "I think mine means I am good at pulling and planning pranks. At first I thought it meant I was good with strange animals, and I can tell you, that did not go over well." 

"Mine is really destructive. I can't really help it though, it's just a part of me." Pixie felt sympathy for the colt. She knew all too well how cutie marks can be more than a pain sometimes. It took her all too long to find out what hers meant exactly. "I think mine means I am good at pulling and planning pranks. At first I thought it meant I was good with strange animals, and I can tell you, that did not go over well." 

"You're good at pulling pranks? Suddenly this place just got a lot more fun." Blazing said. With the two of them working together, it could make pranks a whole lot better. "We should probably save pranks for later, but it's still going to be fun." He added. We're going to do a lot of things later aren't we? He wondered.

"You're good at pulling pranks? Suddenly this place just got a lot more fun." Blazing said. With the two of them working together, it could make pranks a whole lot better. "We should probably save pranks for later, but it's still going to be fun." He added. We're going to do a lot of things later aren't we? He wondered.

"Yeah, I gotta admit something." She said with a smirk starting to cross her face. "The only reason I stayed in the auditorium was so I could get a quick idea on what to do." Pixie gave a proud look. "I was thinking of setting a trip wire so something interesting falls down on whoever walks below it. "

"Yeah, I gotta admit something." She said with a smirk starting to cross her face. "The only reason I stayed in the auditorium was so I could get a quick idea on what to do." Pixie gave a proud look. "I was thinking of setting a trip wire so something interesting falls down on whoever walks below it. "

"That would've been hilarious to see." Blazing said. "Later tonight when everypony's asleep or something we should sneak out and set that up." He said. He didn't really think about the trouble it could get them in, as long as he had a way to have some fun for a little while.

"That would've been hilarious to see." Blazing said. "Later tonight when everypony's asleep or something we should sneak out and set that up." He said. He didn't really think about the trouble it could get them in, as long as he had a way to have some fun for a little while.

"Yeah, we'll have to go super late. But I'll need to figure out the routes around here first for a quick getaway." Pixie said, taking a quick glance around to see if anyone was near. "Since this is a high-risk job we need some good plan in case something gets messed up along the way. But we can think of that later."

"Yeah, we'll have to go super late. But I'll need to figure out the routes around here first for a quick getaway." Pixie said, taking a quick glance around to see if anyone was near. "Since this is a high-risk job we need some good plan in case something gets messed up along the way. But we can think of that later."

"I'll help with the escape part, when we need it that is." Blazing said. He was always good at escaping ponies, so he had a good role to play in their plan. Again, we're going to do a lot later... He thought. He hated to admit it, but he was starting to really like spending time with Pixie, even if it wasn't going to last that long.

"I'll help with the escape part, when we need it that is." Blazing said. He was always good at escaping ponies, so he had a good role to play in their plan. Again, we're going to do a lot later... He thought. He hated to admit it, but he was starting to really like spending time with Pixie, even if it wasn't going to last that long.

"Alright, so we got an idea on how this is going to work. That's always good." Pixie looked around, noticing the sky looking slightly paler than before.

"We've been out here for a bit, wanna actually try to find the dorms this time?" She questioned playfully. 

"...Actually, wait. Did we formally introduce ourselves yet?" She giggled, feeling like an idiot.

"My name is Pixie Dust, but everyone just calls me Pixie or Pix."

Edited by Bronyette

"We didn't really introduce ourselves did we?" Blazing asked. He had been so caught up in having fun, he had forgotten to introduce himself. "My name's Blazing Hoof. But you can call me Blaze, or Blazing. Anything works really." He said. Wow, I didn't even know my best friends name until just now... He thought. "And, not to randomly switch the subject or anything, but we should start looking for the dorms." He added.

"We didn't really introduce ourselves did we?" Blazing asked. He had been so caught up in having fun, he had forgotten to introduce himself. "My name's Blazing Hoof. But you can call me Blaze, or Blazing. Anything works really." He said. Wow, I didn't even know my best friends name until just now... He thought. "And, not to randomly switch the subject or anything, but we should start looking for the dorms." He added.

"I'm fine with switching topics." She grinned as she walked though the glass doors. "You know what, I haven't really seen anyone else since I saw you. I really wonder where they all could be. It is a rather large campus after all." Pixie tried to look down some of the hallways they passed, but still no sign of life. "If I knew any better I'd say they were avoiding us."

((Well, I gotta go to bed. I'll try to get on in the evening again, or maybe in the morning if I have time. Bye~!))

Arrow grabs hay fries and a vegi-burger. He looks around for a seat and finds a table with no pony around it. "There's my spot." He says and grabs an apple cider. He walks over to the table and eats by himself. ".....Hmmm, I wonder...." His horn glows and a few oz. of apple cider comes out of the bottle with the same black aura his horn glows. He makes shapes and random other things that he can think of. "... This is fun."

"I'm fine with switching topics." She grinned as she walked though the glass doors. "You know what, I haven't really seen anyone else since I saw you. I really wonder where they all could be. It is a rather large campus after all." Pixie tried to look down some of the hallways they passed, but still no sign of life. "If I knew any better I'd say they were avoiding us."

((Well, I gotta go to bed. I'll try to get on in the evening again, or maybe in the morning if I have time. Bye~!))

((See ya tomorrow))

"Well I know one pony who may actually be avoiding me." Blazing said. "Other than that most of them are probably... Um... Actually I have no idea where everypony else is." He continued. "Anyway... We should probably be looking for the dorms instead of other ponies." He reminded her. There is always the possibility that we could just head back to my dorm... It may look... Bad, but I don't have a roommate, and there's no rule against it is there? He thought. He had it all planned out in his head, although something would probably go wrong.

After asking multiple members of staff for directions, Muddle managed to make her way to her dorm in the university. "It was at least easy to follow everyone running towards the auditorium," She said to no one in particular, "But now I'm wondering how everyone got around?"

@GloomFury, "Uh...no," Fog said in shock as he saw a female pony wanting to sit by him. He moved over a bit so she had more room to eat. "Um, I'm Black Fog. But you can call me Fog," he said. Maybe there is some good ponies around here, he thought to himself. He looked back at the pony who was next to him.

Edited by Breeze

@@Breeze,  "Danke." She give him a smile and takes a seat. "And I'm Bayonet, it's very nice to meet you, Nebel. Oh, would you mind if I called you that? It means fog in my native language. Some time I switch to it without thinking some times." She gives a light giggle, hopping she hasn't come on to strong or forward.

@@NovaWhooves,

@,

"Hey, I was paying attention!" Cinder exclaimed with mock seriousness.

"Always aware, that's me! Can't afford to get distracted for even a minute."

She thought about the speech: the lights had been less efficient than they could have been and the acoustics if the room were all wrong for that kind of...

She gazed off into space as she became distracted by her own thoughts.

Edited by Cinderscribe

@

@

Nova chuckles when Doug brings up the speech again, but extends a hoof to Doug. "Pleasure to meet you Doug. My name is Nova. And my lovely accomplice over here is Miss Cinder." Nova looks over to Cinder, and smiles. "I...don't really think Cinder and I really payed much attention to the Speech, and the part, that I at least remember, is the 'you're excused for lunch' part. " He says, laughing a bit.

"Yea I wasn't really paying attention either.... But I still know what he said." Doug replied shrugging. "We'll it's nice meet new ponies. So what do you two like to do @

Nova and Cinder?" Doug asked to get to know the two ponies he just met.

"I like to draw, do architecture, and engineering." Doug said with a small grin.

((See ya tomorrow))

"Well I know one pony who may actually be avoiding me." Blazing said. "Other than that most of them are probably... Um... Actually I have no idea where everypony else is." He continued. "Anyway... We should probably be looking for the dorms instead of other ponies." He reminded her. There is always the possibility that we could just head back to my dorm... It may look... Bad, but I don't have a roommate, and there's no rule against it is there? He thought. He had it all planned out in his head, although something would probably go wrong.

"Avoiding you?" Pixie questioned, cocking her head to one side. "Why would anypony be avoiding you?" She asked, looking at the unicorn. She didn't understand why anypony would want to avoid him, he wasn't mean or annoying to her knowledge. After all this time the errieness of the school had started bothering her, she sorta hoped she would see somepony else soon. She couldn't help but think that she and Blazing had been sucked into an alternate universe, but quickly put that thought beside. Edited by Bronyette

"Avoiding you?" Pixie questioned, cocking her head to one side. "Why would anypony be avoiding you?" She asked, looking at the unicorn. She didn't understand why anypony would want to avoid him, he wasn't mean or annoying to her knowledge. After all this time the errieness of the school had started bothering her, she sorta hoped she would see somepony else soon. She couldn't help but think that she and Blazing had been sucked into an alternate universe, but quickly put that thought beside.

"I've been wondering the same thing. But apparently some mare keeps making lies to get away from me." Blazing explained. "I haven't done anything wrong... It's just... Life never let's things go my way." He was on the edge of breaking down completely, but he kept himself from it so that Pixie didn't see him cry.

Pixie noticed something about the way he spoke those words. 'Nothing seems to go my way' This held true to her herself, so it left a stinging feeling in her throat. "Well, things cant stay bad forever. After the dark always comes the light." Pixie spoke, trying to believe what she had said herself. She only had a small glimmer of hope left, trying to find what she was good at in life, besides hurting others and destroying chances. "So where do you think the mare's dorm is?" She said quickly, trying to get her and her friend's mind away from such awful thoughts.

Edited by Bronyette

Pixie noticed something about the way he spoke those words. 'Nothing seems to go my way' This held true to her herself, so it left a stinging feeling in her throat. "Well, things cant stay bad forever. After the dark always comes the light." Pixie spoke, trying to believe what she had said herself. She only had a small glimmer of hope left, trying to find what she was good at in life, besides hurting others and destroying.

"Well I suppose you're right..." Blazing said. "I did make a great friend today, so that went my way at least." He added. Why doesn't it feel right saying "friend"? That's what she is, a friend... He thought. He just assumed it was due to the fact that he didn't have many friends and left it at that.

• Brohoof 1

"Yep!" She chirpped in happily, taking wide childlike steps. "Same here." Pixie smiled widely. "But maybe we should go and find the main enterence area, it couldn't be too hard for us to find our way from there." She nudged up against the unicorn playfully. "It couldn't be too hard for two smart ponies like us."

"Yep!" She chirpped in happily, taking wide childlike steps. "Same here." Pixie smiled widely. "But maybe we should go and find the main enterence area, it couldn't be too hard for us to find our way from there." She nudged up against the unicorn playfully. "It couldn't be too hard for two smart ponies like us."

"Yeah." Blazing said, getting a bit happier. "Now... Where was the main entrance again?" He asked. He had completely forgotten about the fact that he could just go the way they came from before. Wow... Isn't this fun? Getting lost, twice. He thought. He intended for it to be sarcastic, but it could also be serious in a way.

@@NovaWhooves,

@,

"Hey, I was paying attention!" Cinder exclaimed with mock seriousness.

"Always aware, that's me! Can't afford to get distracted for even a minute."

She thought about the speech: the lights had been less efficient than they could have been and the acoustics if the room were all wrong for that kind of...

She gazed off into space as she became distracted by her own thoughts.

@

Nova chuckled.  "Well, I wasn't paying attention too much."  He smiled and kept looking at the mare, making sure to not stare....TOO much.  " Most I can remember is the dismissal for lunch, and the word, 'Dorm'. "

"Yea I wasn't really paying attention either.... But I still know what he said." Doug replied shrugging. "We'll it's nice meet new ponies. So what do you two like to do @

Nova and Cinder?" Doug asked to get to know the two ponies he just met.

"I like to draw, do architecture, and engineering." Doug said with a small grin.

@

Nova looks back from Cinder, and to Doug.  "Well, personally, I enjoy the study and practice of different sciences and magics.  Other than that... just hanging around and occasional parties."