Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Kira (my OC)

Hastur

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were they the normal version, or were they from an alternate timeline? 

SP Kira: he  the same me as far I could tell, or kid though he came through only a week after my parents were murdered...

Ah, interesting, the death of parents always makes weird things not so weird.

How did he react?

SP Kira: no, I mean that in his timeline mom and dad died right in front of him. I could tell its been a week to him because that is when I started using the fake smile.

"i come bearing early Hearth's Warming Eve gifts *walks forward a step carrying two bags full of presents* so where can i put these?"

SP Kira: Oh, just put them over next to the tree I've set up *motions over to hearths warming eve tree*

*comes into the room* hey kira where is the-

SWEET! GIFTS!

"Hey, Klegost! Those are not all yours, ya know! And besides, we should save them for Hearths Warming Eve" Kira says getting all defensive.

"Hey, Klegost! Those are not all yours, ya know! And besides, we should save them for Hearths Warming Eve" Kira says getting all defensive.

"Each bag has like 25 presents, so that's about fifty or so presents and you two can open one today*sets bags down in front of the tree* cause i'm so nice."((ooc: there is ten presents for five people, ten of said presents go tohttp://mlpforums.com/topic/4927-ask-luna/  and ten go to you and ten to kelgo9, the other twenty go to whoever you wish me to give them to, also the presents are whatever you wish.))

((ooc:kira, kelgo andscrewupcrew,  i will be sending you three and others a message in a few.)) "Just say thanks."

"Well, thank you very much!" Kira says with a smile.