Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Gathering Of The Heroes

CornBreadGang

PInkie jumped down and approched Blast and looked up.Pinkie longer had was bright and lovely,she was her her other persoanlity. Instead she had dark pinkie fur with a darker Pinkie mane that was stright and the look she gove Blast wasn't a "Helllo", it was more of a  insane "I'm going to kill you look." She got her two sowrds that were stored on the sides of her and placed them between Blast

"Take me to Luna and you won't die",she said with a threathing voice 

@@COBLoneWolf,

Blast fell backwards as the swords came to his throat. The Master must have captured and corrupted her, too. He reasoning for wanting to find Luna must be for a completely different reason.

"Well, actually, I was trying to find Luna, too." He explained. "I was hoping you might've known."

Unishar had been interested in the 'assassin' pinky she was not a real assassin she was a mind controlled dumbass that had some skill with weapons. So he followed her she was trying to kill a pony. Just to hurt her for her shame to the name assassin he dropped down from the trees and hit the shame hit her on the head hopefully knocking her out. he had another reason she was trying to kill Luna and that was reason to be killed.

@COBLonewolf

Copy descugise as Lyra as he see Unishar attack pinky as he was not happy. *Trator.* THen he send a message to the master. *Master we got a Trator on our hands Unishar just attack your assisaian Pinky Pie want me to deal with him?*

Drone desquies as Bon-Bon looking at the Trator Unishar and then back to his pall.

Unishar easily dodged the bullets he knew that pistols were only accurate to 20 feet 60 max. He flew straight up pinky could do a lot of things but getting to extremely high places was not one of them he flew higher and higher trying to pick out the annoying peace of fur. he had underestimated pinky but he was trained by the best on the planet for almost 9 years.

"Yes", The Master said,"But I want oyu try to work a peace agreement between Pinkie and Uishsar,if it doesn't work....let Pinkie deal with him,she tried under me and knows a little more than Unihar becuase my libary had every style move of any assassin in the whole universe."

___________________________________________________________________________________

Pinkie come up from behind Unishar  and put paralysation posion into his system 

@COBLoneWolf

*Yes master I will let Pinky deal with Unishar while me and drone will keep a eye on the group and also good news they are at each other neck. Light becoming a Jerk right now and they not happy too* Then Copy walking with the group with Bon-Bon. *Want me keep a Eye on Blast since he going to try to inter fear soon and but he don't know you corrputed them.*

((@super2379 Ambrose isn't going to trust Light for a while after this btw))

Ambrose

Ambrose was trying to think up a good way to trap Light, so the Doctor could sonic off the suit. She had a few ideas, but wasnt sure if she could put them into practice ecspecailly with Light being stronger. She decided to cobble together a net in the back of room.

((Also may i point out that Pinkie, would lose Uniasher would have the advantage due to experence.))

Edited by Ambrose

@

"I'm the jerk here?! You know what, Blast?! I'll have your head!" He called. "And quite easily, at that. But guess what? I'm feeling generous today!" Shouted Light before going back to the citadel.

@

@@COBLoneWolf

"I remembered telling you to stop that!!" Shouted Light, smacking the sonic with huge intensity, knocking it away. "I don't want to have to hurt anypony, but I will if need be!!" He shouted. He saw Ambrose sob. Light gained some sense back. "Ambrose... I'm... I'm sorry... I didn't mean it... This... Thing..." Said Light, trying to explain.

Ambrose stared at Light. "Ever since that suit, i don't know who you've been. Lght please, take it off" she pleaded. She looked at Light and realizse they couldn't force him, he would have to do it on his own. She retreated back away from Light. The tears now streamed down her face.

(edited)

@

@

((OOC: I want to add some character development to the suit, so it may stay on for a while.))

"I have some unfinished business I have to do before then." Said Light. "Ambrose... I'll take it off after I do this one thing." Said Light, walking outside. time to show Blast who's the real jerk here. thought Light. he'll pay. And soon. he thought, standing outside, walking to Blast, slowly but surly, making sure Blast didn't see him.

Edited by super2379

Ambrose couldn't let Blast get hurt, even for Light, it would be against her policy. Blast didn't deserve it. "Light no, please take off the suit, once off you won't want to fight him anymore, the suit is infulencing you into fighting, please Light, if your love for me ever meant something, take it off." Ambrose said, a final plea.

@

"I will. I just need some privacy." Said Light, going in the woods. He was lying, of course, but it made Ambrose feel better. "I'm sorry, Ambrose... We're sorry..." Said Light under his breath. "But he has to pay for making me angry... He stoked this himself..." Light said, justifying hisself.

((@super2379 : that suit will really mess with Ambrose emotions, just saying))
Ambrose didn't know what to do, Light had gone off, laughing in the face of her love for him. She didn't know what to do. For once an invention couldn't fix it. She was stuck, she felt so weak, constantly crying. Light was gone, her Light. Even without the suit, she would have trouble trusting him.
________

Flux,

"Am going to try and stop this, Doctor, you coming?"

Edited by Ambrose

@@COBLoneWolf

Blast jumped back up to his hooves and faced Pinkie Pie.

"So that's how we're gonna play it, huh?" He asked. Blast had activated that Sonic Blast aura and was ready to fight. "Okay, Pinkie, we'll play like that." Blast ran up to the distracted Pinkie Pie and rammed her into the nearest stone structure.

Pinkie jumped over the stone structure and spitted out blood and disappered futher into the woods,jumped into a pool,  quitely got out, and hid behind a tree in comoflague mood 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Yeah", he said stop sonicing the sybomite,but he put a mood dector on his screewdriver to sense if the symboite will get out of control and he followed Flux 

((OOC: @ I know! and the real Light will help her when he comes from the dark suit.))

@

"Alright Blast." Light whispered. "This is what happens when you make me mad at you." He continued. He snuck up to Blast and smacked him upside the head. "Shell for brains!" He shouted, "I told you I'd make you pay for angering me!" He continued. "I would recommend an apology now, before this gets more ugly than it needs to be."

@@Avolon, @@COBLoneWolf,@@super2379

Ignoring the smack to the face, Blast simply "Shushed" at Light.

"Quiet, man. I'm trying to find Pinkie Pie." Blast said to him. "She just came through here and tried to kill me. She also poisoned the stallion lying the ground. I need to find her and have her tell me what she knows, if she knows anything."

@

((OOC: ouch. Fight scene ruined.))

"Ooooohhhhh... You need me to be quiet now do you?" Asked Light. "Allow me to help." He said, smirking. He then again morphed into the beast and emitted a giant roar before changing back. "Quiet enough for you?" Asked Light sarcastically, poking fun at Blast. "What's the matter? Little Blast gonna cry?" He asked over and over before laughing and stepping into the shadows.

Luna sensed Blast seeking her out. She also felt Light being corrupted more and more. She sent a signal to Blast. Blast... I'm here... Light is almost lost, and I fear for him, but you must find me at all costs. I will guide you. said Luna to Blast. stay strong. All will be right eventually.

@@super2379,

((OOC: Not quite...))

Blast heard Luna's presence in the wake.

"Luna, where are you? I need your help." He said. "But hold on. My friend has crossed the line." Blast ran after Light at a frightening speed and tackled him, pinning him to the ground. "Alright, Light, you've got fifteen seconds to tell me why you're acting like such a blockhead!" He exclaimed.

Flux ran out and quickly found the fight. "STOP BOTH OF YOU" he yelled. "We need to figure this suit out." He had both of his daggers drawn in case any of them tried to attack him. "I wont fight, but we need to stop this foolishness. 

((BTW going sailing so will be offline for a while))

@

"Because I'm angry at you. I warned you." Shouted Light, kicking Blast off of him with tremendous force. "You know, this is gonna hurt you more than its gonna hurt me." Said Light, smacking Blast multiple times. "And believe me. It won't hurt a bit. It'll hurt a lot." Exclaimed Light.

@

"Stay out of my way, or I'll kill you!" Shouted Light, turning to Flux. "Oh, and I'd recommend a better weapon than daggers to take me down." Said Light, smacking them from Flux's hoof, before turning back to Blast. "Don't get in our way." He said in conclusion to Flux.

@@super2379,

Blast got back up, holding his rib cage. His face was beginning to bleed from the blows thrown by Light. He wiped the blood from his face and grabbed Light by the neck.

"I'll make you wish you haven't done that 'friend'" Blast proceeded to kick Light into the air and kick him back down to the ground with unrelenting force.

@

Light's nose was bleeding, but he got up and laughed. "I told you not to make a scene. And you disobeyed me." Said Light, "you disobeyed US!" Shouted Light, grabbing Blast by the neck and hurling him onto a rock and stamping on him. "Stay down, and we'll forgive you." Said Light.